Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [IT] "If women stopped helping society, it would crumble"

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Screenshot 20230604 154240 Samsung Internet

Imagine being ALLOWED to work despite men not wanting to have anything to do with you besides using you as cum dumpsters or personal cook using your pussy privilege as political leverage, then claiming society NEEDS you. The truth is, WOMEN NEED WORK more than work needs women. If women didnt do their tertiary sector useless jobs, they wouldn't have any aliby to be considered "equal human". They would be treated as what they are : slow, heavy and weak baby making machines.

Last edited:
Other than spreading their legs in what way do foids help society? The world would probably become happier/ more productive if they all fucked off.

What did women do throughout history? We have women's history month and all they do is talk about the same people or complain about how women have been oppressed.

most retarded thing I have seen today

Replace women with men and the statement is accurate. Idk where foids get the idea that they’re needed for society to function.

Imagine believing we went to the moon in the 60’s bahah she’s a retard

No she’s right.
Civilization didn’t exist before WW2 when women were homebound.

Do not delay Total Women Rape any further

toilets are unironically useless in society besides giving birth

Toilets are good at being fuck holes

Last edited:
I'm glad I wasn't born a delusional toilet.

What did women do throughout history? We have women's history month and all they do is talk about the same people or complain about how women have been oppressed.
Months are hand out trophies to groups that are less capable to make them feel special. It's like giving the retarded kid a gold star.
No she’s right.
Civilization didn’t exist before WW2 when women were homebound.
Sometimes I wonder what the world would be like if men never voted to give women the right to vote. If they never started getting technology jobs in companies like google because of the equal outcome policy. When even a single woman enters any tech or science focused group it destroys their ability to focus, cooperate, and advance.

Dead serious, I wouldn't be surprised if we had cities on the moon and no one worked because robots did everything by the year 2000. Most of you kids would have never had any experience having to work and would get money and everything for free.

Months are hand out trophies to groups that are less capable to make them feel special. It's like giving the retarded kid a gold star.

Sometimes I wonder what the world would be like if men never voted to give women the right to vote. If they never started getting technology jobs in companies like google because of the equal outcome policy. When even a single woman enters any tech or science focused group it destroys their ability to focus, cooperate, and advance.

Dead series, I wouldn't be surprised if we had cities on the moon and no one worked because robots did everything by the 2000. Most of you kids would have never had any experience having to work and would get money and everything for free.
Men when they become fat and weak