Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT, I am NOT a pedophile. Here's why.

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
You guys like to claim that that Incels en masse are pedophiles. In this thread I will explain why I am NOT (and not all Incels as a whole) are pedophile.
First, we have to establish, what is a pedophile?
The definition according to Wikitionary is as follows, and I quote:

Noun​

pedophile (plural pedophiles) (American spelling)

1. (psychiatry, sexology) A person aged 16 years old or older who is mostly or only sexually attracted toward prepubescent children. [from 20th c.]
  2. (by extension, common use) An adult who is sexually attracted to or engages in sexual acts with a child.
Read here for more details:

By the very definition of the word, I am not a pedophile for being attracted to 16 year olds. This is further reinforced by the age of consent in my state, which is 16. Plus, 16 year olds are not much younger than myself. And considering the fact that my mental age is 3 years behind my physical age, (or so I've been told) it would be no different (mentally speaking) than a 17 year old dating a 16 year old.

And the way I see it, I am just fine with the age of consent being 16 in my state. 16 is as young as I am willing to go. Any more than that and you're just asking for too much. I say that too because small children are loud, obnoxious, rancid smelling, bratty pieces of shit.
Granted, teens also have their issues, but at least they're a little less unbearable to be around than annoying small children.

Last edited:
I like mommys :foidSoy: what am i called? Dats basically the reverse of liking little girls

High IQ reasoning

Are you even allowed to admit it under these rules,

I am just saying I would treat pedophile with compassion while IT poster would receive a kick at face,

These are my priorities, MORANS.

You guys like to claim that that Incels en masse are pedophiles. In this thread I will explain why I am NOT (and not all Incels as a whole) are pedophile.
First, we have to establish, what is a pedophile?
The definition according to Wikitionary is as follows, and I quote:

Noun​

pedophile (plural pedophiles) (American spelling)

1. (psychiatry, sexology) A person aged 16 years old or older who is mostly or only sexually attracted toward prepubescent children. [from 20th c.]
  2. (by extension, common use) An adult who is sexually attracted to or engages in sexual acts with a child.
Read here for more details:

By the very definition of the word, I am not a pedophile for being attracted to 16 year olds. This is further reinforced by the age of consent in my state, which is 16. Plus, 16 year olds are not much younger than myself. And considering the fact that my mental age is 3 years behind my physical age, (or so I've been told) it would be no different (mentally speaking) than a 17 year old dating a 16 year old.

And the way I see it, I am just fine with the age of consent being 16 in my state. 16 is as young as I am willing to go. Any more than that and you're just asking for too much. I say that too because small children are loud, obnoxious, rancid smelling, bratty pieces of shit.
Granted, teens also have their issues, but at least they're a little less unbearable to be around than annoying small children.
why are you trying to justify yourself to these people