Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It hurts that I don't have a gf to game with

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I keep seeing guys talk about playing video games with their SO and it really hurts, as this was always one of my fantasies growing up.

Just imagine, playing your favorite RPG with your loving girlfriend, cracking jokes and sitting really close to each-other. Buying matching controls, going to cons together, etc... I am torturing myself just thinking about it.

Too bad even "nerdy" girls want Chad and usually end up being the most degenerate and cruel of them all.

Usually gamer girls have non-gamer boyfriends, what a surprise...

yeah its fucking bullshit, makes me so fucking depressed

i dont care if some whore gets fucked by a chad at club or some bullshit. but those cute girlfriends, those guys are so lucky. fucking hell

its overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"gamer girls"

roflmao, if you actually believe this shit.

Getlooksordie said:
"gamer girls"

roflmao, if you actually believe this shit.

Girl gaming haven't started with twitch and attention seeking. I've been playing Heroes 3 with my sister when she was 18 (13 fucking years ago), she also played NFS Most Wanted and her boyfriend at this time (her husband now) have probably never touched a computer.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Usually gamer girls have non-gamer boyfriends, what a surprise...
Femoids would rather date a Chad they have nothing in common with than an incel with similar interests... It's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back