Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It hurts so much seeing couples.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I lfet my house today and saw an extremely hot girl my age, barely any clothes on her laughing with what i assume is her boyfriend. He was on a motorcycle so she went on it and they drove off. Like from some fairytale. While i went to the store to buy alcohol so i don't feel pain for a while.

It made me really depressed, probably because of the look she gave him like he's the most important person in the world, no woman will ever look at me like that. I only get looks of pity and disgust.

Most women my age are already overweight and ugly. Personally young couples are the worst thing for me because I realize just how much of my life is already gone and wasted. I see 14 year olds holding hands.

Yesteday I saw a really hot slut wearing short shorts and fishnets. She was waiting patiently for a guy to arrive at some trendy burger joint.:dafuckfeels:
How little it takes for chad to make a girl happy. No fine dining, not even a proper restaurant. A burger that costs a few €. Even if you are paying for both it's pocket change.

I really envy teenager couples, it breaks my heart to know I will never have innocent affections in this only life

I know the feeling, whenever I see girls my age or couples (even worse if they're younger than me) I twitch. I have to take public transit every day for my shitty job and seeing them is absolute ragefuel. It makes my blood boil.

Most women my age are already overweight and ugly. Personally young couples are the worst thing for me because I realize just how much of my life is already gone and wasted. I see 14 year olds holding hands.

Yesteday I saw a really hot slut wearing short shorts and fishnets. She was waiting patiently for a guy to arrive at some trendy burger joint.:dafuckfeels:
How little it takes for chad to make a girl happy. No fine dining, not even a proper restaurant. A burger that costs a few €. Even if you are paying for both it's pocket change.
For them, Chad is the treat.