Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It honestly makes me fell bad when I see the far right talk about things.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
They know how screwed they are, especially with recent events. I think a lot of them will go on shootings or commit suicide since practically every comment I see from one is either depressed or angry.

Will they be labeled part of INCEL of they do shootings?

They know how screwed they are, especially with recent events. I think a lot of them will go on shootings or commit suicide since practically every comment I see from one is either depressed or angry.

I hope they all commit suicide.

Will they be labeled part of INCEL of they do shootings?
well they are trying to paint incels as 6/10 white mentalcels so yes

I hope they all commit suicide.
DFE5948C 4897 4E5E AB6D 8B41584E89A0

It's lifefuel for sadomasochistic celibates to absorb all that defeatism and pent up rage.

You can sympathize with them but also take some level of joy in their misery.

I remember when alt-righters used to mock those who correctly called Drumpf a Jewish shill, but they've long since lost their raison d'etre.

It's lifefuel for sadomasochistic celibates to absorb all that defeatism and pent up rage.

You can sympathize with them but also take some level of joy in their misery.

I remember when alt-righters used to mock those who correctly called Drumpf a Jewish shill, but they've long since lost their raison d'etre.
That's why I think shootings will skyrocket. So many men are realizing how little they have to live for or lose.

That's why I think shootings will skyrocket. So many men are realizing how little they have to live for or lose.
Hopefully normies continue to use their advice "just go outside bro" while us incels are safe in mom's basement. :dab: