Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT hates disabled people

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
It's insane how these people are allowed to stay on Reddit despite these insane views. They recently posted a female "comedian" calling people (both men and women) to get rid of the "diseased" because not getting sex is apparently nature's way of telling you your genes are shitty and need to die off and they fully agree with that.

There are endless instances of their hatred against mentally disabled (or just neurodivergent) people like claiming bullying is ok and autistic people (or any people for that matter, besides muh "queens" probably) aren't "entitled" to protection.

There's also the infamous meme where they make a stereotypical blonde virgin sarcastically say that she would love to date a "deranged schizoid". IT doesn't read (because reading is for incel nerds who "get no bitches"), so they don't even know that "schizoid personality disorder" is a quite tame disorder (not that people with full-blown schizophrenia deserve hatred rather than help). I happen to have been diagnosed with schizoid PD and it literally just means I'm more strict with my private space (IT should understand this, but apparently only women are entitled to not being disturbed), I'm a pretty extreme introvert (that doesn't mean I'm a basement dweller, but you'll often find me in a park with my ebook reader) and I have pretty vivid imagination -- truly "diseased" and I shouldn't breed according to IT eugenicists.

That doesn't even cover their body shaming and hatred for people disabled physically (after all, no one deserves money from the government, stop being a leech, get over your crooked spine and get to work, stinkel inkel). It took me less than a minute to come across them calling people "deranged" (the r-word is probably banned on Reddit, so they resort to this, along with the general "creep" meant to shame people with bad social skills or just ugly people) and making fun of PHIMOSIS, a pretty insignificant condition most of the time (often you don't even need a surgery), but men aren't entitled to sympathy for their physical defects -- perfect Aryan chad Ubermensch or you're "diseased".

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/y7sj24/theres_just_no_way_someone_can_be_this_stupid/iswca3g/

It's incredibly hypocritical, besides being simply cruel, since many ITcels claimed autism, depression and similar mental issues and they think incels should be positive/neutral with their bodies -- I'm fine with the way I am (besides like bad eyesight which I manage with glasses LIKE A NERD DORK DISEASED CREEP), but I can't ignore everyone around me treating me like a leper for being quiet (not even shy) or not tall enough because I DON'T LIVE IN A VOID, to reference the meme WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY and I need to deal with the society shaming me with things outside my control, hence my dislike for them.

It's princess niggy, she likes to make fun of incels, it's a way of coping with her white envy.

Last edited:
They're massive hypocrites. When m'ladies are abused they claim that it's never a victim fault and leaving their abuser is not easy for a woman.
But when non-NT, physically weak/mentally I'll males are bullied and intimidated at school and sometimes even at work for being 'weird', it's apparently their fault because others sense their 'shitty personalities', even though no one has moral right to bully someone just because of unpleasant personality.

their a right wing hate group

these people should be arrested

They're so ableist!

princess kitty is legit one of the ugliest untermensches i have ever seen, and no one is stupid enough to think her orc ass is a top onlyfans earner

Last edited:
IT's caricatures of us in comics and memes are almost always crude stereotypes of autistic men. The entire subreddit is a thinly-veiled bullying community.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back