Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It has to be daddy’s money doesn’t it

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
It’s a weekend and all the couples are out abuying a stuff at my wage slave. These motherfuckers look to be like 25. How the fuck do they afford to have so many days off and shit. What professions do these twats have? Like legit, they can’t all be scientists or chemists or engineers or lawyers. Do they all have easy desk job at daddy’s owned business or something. I just don’t get it

They all have like brand new cars also.

They are important
And
You suck!

(They being everyone besides us)

normniggers get to leech off their parents while poor fucks have to suffer. I am not suffering anymore but I was in my 20s while rich Chads and Stacies had their daddy's money to buy good food/clothes and ofc have sex while traveling. Shitskin poorfags like me wasted our time grinding and reading stupid STEM nerd fag books then working shit jobs till I got to an ok job in past few years. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

It’s a weekend and all the couples are out abuying a stuff at my wage slave. These motherfuckers look to be like 25. How the fuck do they afford to have so many days off and shit. What professions do these twats have? Like legit, they can’t all be scientists or chemists or engineers or lawyers. Do they all have easy desk job at daddy’s owned business or something. I just don’t get it
Download

I do ok. Just dont let anyone see you. Lots of remote work these days.

normies don't need to be engineers, doctors or lawyers to have a life