Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT has now devolved into literally bullying ugly women hoping to get ugly women deplatformed

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n5lm87/a_plea_from_a_woman/

You'll shit on ugly women with low self-esteem venting, but not psychotic KWEENS who hate men on FDS. You hate incels so much you now HARM UGLY WOMEN as "collateral damage." Even ugly women have no rights on reddit. This is exactly like how AMERICA bombs 60,000 brown children to get to 3 terrorists.

YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT, you are exactly the kind of fucks who would toss Jews in an oven just because popular media said bad things about em at the time.

I FUCKING HATE YOU (and I hope you succeed on getting them banned cuz gotta accelerate the cause)

Asdfda

Last edited:
gross incels always lurking. I say gross foids always whoring.

Ruqqus is down I think s are some of them went there

Asdfda

look at this shit, they are "therapy" gaslighting women now. It's so fucking insulting to tell people to go to therapy. THERAPY IS 6 times more expensive than leasing a TESLA. MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE RICH DADDIES TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU WOULD ASSUME JOE CARWASH DOESN'T HAVE $1000 CASH IN THE BANK TO HAVE SOME OVEREDUCATED FUCK SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING FOR 6 weeks. Therapists DO NOT have flexible hours. You almost certainly have to take time off work to attend therapy. You think working class people's bosses will like your excuse of needing "therapy" to take some time off. They will think you are crazy, fire you, and you will have a bad reputation and be unable to secure more jobs in the future.

For all the bullshit "therapy" they take, they are too dunning-kreuger to comprehend toxic positivity.

Last edited:
ugly foids bullying ugly foids, lifefuel:feelsokman:

I hope ZoologyDarwin gets his own award. :feelsLSD:

I hope ZoologyDarwin gets his own award. :feelsLSD:
They absorb reddit karma like how an obese diabetic absorbs birthday cakes. It feels like a good thing in the moment, but it really is just killing them, and is ruining their lives in the long run.

View attachment 442513

look at this shit, they are "therapy" gaslighting women now. It's so fucking insulting to tell people to go to therapy. THERAPY IS 6 times more expensive than leasing a TESLA. MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE RICH DADDIES TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU WOULD ASSUME JOE CARWASH DOESN'T HAVE $1000 CASH IN THE BANK TO HAVE SOME OVEREDUCATED FUCK SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING FOR 6 weeks. Therapists DO NOT have flexible hours. You almost certainly have to take time off work to attend therapy. You think working class people's bosses will like your excuse of needing "therapy" to take some time off. They will think you are crazy, fire you, and you will have a bad reputation and be unable to secure more jobs in the future.

For all the bullshit "therapy" they take, they are too dunning-kreuger to comprehend toxic positivity.
Tbh ngl.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n5lm87/a_plea_from_a_woman/

You'll shit on ugly women with low self-esteem venting, but not psychotic KWEENS who hate men on FDS. You hate incels so much you now HARM UGLY WOMEN as "collateral damage." Even ugly women have no rights on reddit. This is exactly like how AMERICA bombs 60,000 brown children to get to 3 terrorists.

YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT, you are exactly the kind of fucks who would toss Jews in an oven just because popular media said bad things about em at the time.

I FUCKING HATE YOU (and I hope you succeed on getting them banned cuz gotta accelerate the cause)

View attachment 442512

"Incels who rape and murder others" :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

jesus theyre dumb. lolll

I hope they get the sub banned. That will be pure kekfuel when they start attacking random subreddits and users because they are paranoid that everyone is an incel. Hopefully they ban enough subreddits so that reddit eventually bans them. Also other redditors are starting to hate them more and more

I hope they get the sub banned. That will be pure kekfuel when they start attacking random subreddits and users because they are paranoid that everyone is an incel. Hopefully they ban enough subreddits so that reddit eventually bans them. Also other redditors are starting to hate them more and more
:yes::feelscomfy:

The women of IT are ugly themselves and hate being reminded of it. That’s why they want all lookism subreddits gone.

As woman are conformist they will conform to anything as long as they are made to "think " it is right . These creatures cannot even stay true to their own kind They are literally brain dead.

CuckTears is potentially shouting at a wall here. Incel subreddits are easy to ban. Gender neutral subreddits simply about being ugly, short, or alone are a different subject. You'd find it very hard to dig up a reason to ban them, but leave subs like FemaleDatingStrategy up (a sub which, mysteriously, CuckTears doesn't attack).

They're seriously overestimating their pull there. If they were that large and in charge their original sub wouldn't still be locked JFL.

Reeee I am a woman so I can whine about being ugly but those ugly men are gross. Ugly women don't get bullied enough for treating men above their looks as subhumans

"I'm a woman who needs to vent sometimes."

Yeah.

Fuck those incel scum, but I'm a WOMAN you cannot argue against me!

CuckTears is potentially shouting at a wall here. Incel subreddits are easy to ban. Gender neutral subreddits simply about being ugly, short, or alone are a different subject. You'd find it very hard to dig up a reason to ban them, but leave subs like FemaleDatingStrategy up (a sub which, mysteriously, CuckTears doesn't attack).
Because some of the mods and posters on IncelTear overlap with FemaleDatingStrategy

They're seriously overestimating their pull there. If they were that large and in charge their original sub wouldn't still be locked JFL.
Their original sub would still be up if one of their old mods hadn't made it private.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back