Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT has no Reading Comprehension skill

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/x96e7b/this_is_the_elephant_man_joseph_merrick_he_was_so/

He was a literal exhibit, but still managed to marry 3 times and have kids.​

Joseph Carey Merrick was born on 5 August 1862 at 50 Lee Street in Leicester, to Joseph Rockley Merrick and his wife Mary Jane (née Potterton).[7] Joseph Rockley Merrick (c. 1838–1897) was the son of London-born weaver Barnabas Merrick (1791–1856) who moved to Leicester during the 1820s or 1830s, and his third wife Sarah Rockley.
"HIS THIRD WIFE" being Joseph Rockley Merrick. The obvious primary subject of that sentence.

This wikipedia article makes no claims to the Elephant Man having children or being married. This wikipedia article DOES go on to explain the Elephant Man's family, and mentions his [The Elephant Man] father's children, which IT assumed to be the Elephant Man's children.

Joseph Carey Merrick (A.K.A. "Elephant Man") highlighted in green.

Joseph Rockley Merrick = Elephant man's father, Highlighted in blue.

Color coded for the retards at IT.

I didn't even read the comments before I made this post, but apparently even the other ITards pointed out that OP is wrong.

So IT agrees with removing everything feminism has brought to society and return to an era with males wage cucking for women?

Also, the kids were probably not his and he most likely got cucked.

Also, the kids were probably not his and he most likely got cucked.
The kids were the Elephant man's siblings, his father's children, IT was so eager to make a point to disprove blackpill that they didn't bother reading the article.

The kids were the Elephant man's siblings, his father's children, IT was so eager to make a point to disprove blackpill that they didn't bother reading the article.
:lul::lul:

IT: "This man slays because of his personality" :bluepill::soy::foidSoy:

he died alone and unloved, and only remembered due to his severe disfigurement and treatment:feelsrope:

Brutal reading comprehension pill for IT

I didn't even read the comments before I made this post, but apparently even the other ITards pointed out that OP is wrong.
One even says you’re proving incels right. That’s why I never browse on Reddit especially IT it’s just stupid

Took him years to get a handshake only for him to die alone. Mind you back then it should have been easier, imagine him now in the 21st century, probably would have roped before 20