Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR It has dawned on me people

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Banned
-
It's so fucking over for us acnecels. Once your skin quality is raped you are permanently scarred. The scars never truly go away. Really my face wouldn't look like shit if my skin quality was mint condition. I want my pre-pubescent skin back. A camera close up of my face is disgusting I will never be able to comfortably look a person in the eyes.

Chad can have acne up his ass crack. Only subhumans think about these minute details.

Chad can have acne up his ass crack. Only subhumans think about these minute details.
Chad has a good balance in his hormonal profile so he rarely suffers from acne in the first place

It's so fucking over for us acnecels. Once your skin quality is raped you are permanently scarred. The scars never truly go away. Really my face wouldn't look like shit if my skin quality was mint condition. I want my pre-pubescent skin back. A camera close up of my face is disgusting I will never be able to comfortably look a person in the eyes.

View attachment 1215536
Fuck most people don't understand, the acnepill is the most brootal. My acne scarring is sooo bad, some nigger kid once told me that I look like a leopard jfl:cryfeels:

My skin is beyond repair, I've been using skin care products consistently for just over 3 years now and no change, I'm as ugly as I could be jfl, I always pray to god why he didn't give me clean skin jfl.

Same here if I had to take a close up of my face, I would be utterly disgusted jfl, FML

“Women want damaged war veteran looking males bro”

Fuck most people don't understand, the acnepill is the most brootal. My acne scarring is sooo bad, some nigger kid once told me that I look like a leopard jfl:cryfeels:

My skin is beyond repair, I've been using skin care products consistently for just over 3 years now and no change, I'm as ugly as I could be jfl, I always pray to god why he didn't give me clean skin jfl.

Same here if I had to take a close up of my face, I would be utterly disgusted jfl, FML
I know the feeling all too well, my genes were just too shit. The products were always just slop garbage. There's really no way around it, a male child in puberty being fed accutane is a disaster waiting to happen.

View attachment 1215536

people online that ive showed my face always talk about my acne scarring but idk why, it is the least of my subhuman traits
i would still be incel even if my skin magically became perfectly clear

people online that ive showed my face always talk about my acne scarring but idk why, it is the least of my subhuman traits
i would still be incel even if my skin magically became perfectly clear
Call me crazy but in my opinion skin quality can do a lot for a face. Although, Inceldom can still persist like you said.