Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It happened again

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
Today I venture out again to the wasteland that is called Earth and this time I was hungry for some Chinese food.

at first, everything was going well until when it was time to head back home and while I was walking through the plaza where the Chinese spot is located, a black foid happened to be walking in front of me and in typical foid fashion the bitch got paranoid and thought I was following her.

To give her credit, she did got on the side like a good girl and clear the way for me but still I hate when this happens because 1. I don't want to get falsely accused of something and 2. I don't want the cops to get called on me

Why do you care if she crosses the road.
Not like you will interact with her.
More personal space for you.

You're too paranoid foids won't do shit

You're too paranoid foids won't do shit
Not as paranoid as these foids but the thing is my paranoia is justified since there has been hundreds of cases where men have been falsely accused of something by a foid just for existing. so of course I'm gonna be paranoid to some extent

Why do you care if she crosses the road.
Not like you will interact with her.
More personal space for you.
I'm not complaining about her crossing the road just the fact that she feels uncomfortable and think I pose a threat to her in the first place. Idk what it is but my existence just frighten foids lol

Fuck that Foid, she cleared the way for you. The more you think about that happening, the more it will bother you. Dont let the Foid win you and your rest day over by some small gesture like this.

At least she got out of the way for you. I hate it so bad when they won't move out of the way. Here's a funny story about something similar that happened to me. I was walking by myself on an isolated state park trail in the middle of the woods at least a mile from another person when I encountered a small white woman jogging by in the other direction. I could tell I creeped her the fuck out because she started jogging faster and probably looked back a few times to make sure I wasn't following her. The cool part is that in that particular situation, I was the dominant one, the one with full control over the situation even though I didn't do anything. Another time, I was walking around town in the suburbs when a cop stopped me and asked me what I was doing. I said I was just going for a walk, but he didn't really believe me, and I could tell he though I was up to no good. He reluctantly had to let me go. It was only natural for that small woman to be creeped out when she sees a 6 foot tall loner in a hoodie walking by, by I still can't figure out what made the cop suspicious of me. I thought I was just being normal. He must have noticed my stone faced expression and autism.