Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT HAPPENED AGAIN, I'M FUCKING DONE.

I feel like maybe this is a power you could exploit, but I shant conjure ideas for they may be illegal.
I don't think it's illegal to talk about ideas, even if they're "unacceptable."

I don't think it's illegal to talk about ideas, even if they're "unacceptable."
I got 2 warning for mentioning activities that are illegal. After that I checked the rules and sure enough:

Disallowed Content:
  1. Traps
  2. Ratings.
  3. Worship or praise (both males and females).
  4. Stories of romantic / sexual experiences (telling or asking for them).
  5. Cherry picking (e.g. Unattractive men with girlfriends).
  6. Requests for ban (PM a mod).
  7. Clarification on warning / ban (megathread in Meta).
  8. Discussion of illegal activities
Unfortunately I love discussing illegal activities. Oh well! (And I still don't know why trap talk isn't allowed; was there some epidemic of girl-men I missed?)

I got 2 warning for mentioning activities that are illegal. After that I checked the rules and sure enough:

Disallowed Content:
  1. Traps
  2. Ratings.
  3. Worship or praise (both males and females).
  4. Stories of romantic / sexual experiences (telling or asking for them).
  5. Cherry picking (e.g. Unattractive men with girlfriends).
  6. Requests for ban (PM a mod).
  7. Clarification on warning / ban (megathread in Meta).
  8. Discussion of illegal activities.
I was talking about legally, not on this site. My impression is they don't allow discussion of violent illegal activities, I don't think they'd care if users were talking about smoking weed.

I was talking about legally, not on this site. I think what they don't allow here is discussion of violent illegal activities, I don't think they'd care if users were talking about smoking weed.
Oh, I wasn't talking about weed. It was the other thing you mentioned I was referring to.

You should do this more, you might end up succeeding in getting one run over.

This made me laugh but the same thing has happened to me ngl

It's all about how you word it, like this:
Best not to risk it for me.

I like your signature pumpkin image. Rotting pumpkin flesh; it's practically not an analogy, but an actual demonstration.

Best not to risk it for me.

I like your signature pumpkin image. Rotting pumpkin flesh; it's practically not an analogy, but an actual demonstration.
Thanks bro, it's disturbing to think about how many chad dicks been in that pumpkin.

Thanks bro, it's disturbing to think about how many chad dicks been in that pumpkin.
That pumpkin looks so great. It captures a used-up roastie's essence so perfectly.

I knew a girl who had fucked over 50 guys, and last I checked she was up to 75. And guess what? Yes, she wanted to marry in her early 30s and start a family. haha. She was also a feminist SJW. I hated her so much.

Her, "You can't have an opinion on me because you've never been a latino woman."
My thoughts, "You've never been a white guy, but that doesn't stop you from judging them... and fucking them also."

Remember when I told you guys about how some bitch decided to go out of her way to avoid me on the sidewalk?

Well, pretty much, the same thing happened again, and it was much more overt. And seriously, I don't smell like shit or anything. I dress very much presentable and try to smell nice.

This time, it was some 3/10 dark skinned sorority bitch (couldn't tell what her race was), and I was walking behind her on the crosswalk, then she literally looks behind her and looks at for a split second and makes a fucking break for it like I'M MICHAEL FUCKING MYERS JACKED ON STEROIDS and she runs vertical/diagonally to the fucking crosswalk, not giving a shit if there was any cars coming. Not to mention there was an Escalade coming at 40 miles per fucking hour and it looked like it was going to stop short, so this FUCKING STUPID BITCH NEARLY GOT RAN OVER BY A FAT FUCKING CADILLAC ESCALADE JUST TO GET AWAY FROM ME. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THESE WHORES MAKE MY BLOOD BOIL AND ONE DAY THESE WHORES ARE GOING TO BE SORRY THEY EVER DID THIS SHIT TO ME.

Here's a drawing of what happened in case what I said wasn't clear:

View attachment 55928View attachment 55929
She's definitely a stupid piece of human trash, but I heard from a Chadlite in college that girls tend to walk on the opposite sidewalk of any guy they meet, especially if they're drunk and it's late at night (safety trash and whatever). Happened to me, my friend, and his chadlite roommate when we were walking back to our dorm, the girl saw us and walked to the opposite sidewalk. I was just as mad as you were.
Who sponsors your existence?
I do a similar thing actually; if my teacher has slides or notes or whatever posted online I study those at home. It's fantastic, I don't have to go to any classes on Mondays and Thursdays, and I only need to leave the house for my computer science classes on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

That pumpkin looks so great. It captures a used-up roastie's essence so perfectly.

I knew a girl who had fucked over 50 guys, and last I checked she was up to 75. And guess what? Yes, she wanted to marry in her early 30s and start a family. haha. She was also a feminist SJW. I hated her so much.

Her, "You can't have an opinion on me because you've never been a latino woman."
My thoughts, "You've never been a white guy, but that doesn't stop you from judging them... and fucking them also."
Foids like that deserve to get steamrolled.

This happen very often to me too, foids hate so much men who are not good looking that they prefer to die into a car accident rather than walk next us in the street.

I'm black so this happens to me on a regular. People avoid me or look down/away when I walk pass.

Maybe the femoid was in a hurry, turning back to see the road and it's all comfirmation bias?

I can relate. I hear whispers from girls in soccer practice in HS. I heard them say stuff like “what a creep” or “oh thank god he’s not near us”. As I grow older and get more muscles from gymcelling I see young women holding tight on their purses in the streets.

Reminds me of when I was walking to the bathroom while in a McDonald's passing a group of niggers, with some black foids. The black dudes said "Ugly ass white nigga" as I walked by. He didn't say straight to me, but I was the only one there so he clearly referred to me.
Maybe the femoid was in a hurry, turning back to see the road and it's all comfirmation bias?

Cope

Remember when I told you guys about how some bitch decided to go out of her way to avoid me on the sidewalk?

Well, pretty much, the same thing happened again, and it was much more overt. And seriously, I don't smell like shit or anything. I dress very much presentable and try to smell nice.

This time, it was some 3/10 dark skinned sorority bitch (couldn't tell what her race was), and I was walking behind her on the crosswalk, then she literally looks behind her and looks at for a split second and makes a fucking break for it like I'M MICHAEL FUCKING MYERS JACKED ON STEROIDS and she runs vertical/diagonally to the fucking crosswalk, not giving a shit if there was any cars coming. Not to mention there was an Escalade coming at 40 miles per fucking hour and it looked like it was going to stop short, so this FUCKING STUPID BITCH NEARLY GOT RAN OVER BY A FAT FUCKING CADILLAC ESCALADE JUST TO GET AWAY FROM ME. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THESE WHORES MAKE MY BLOOD BOIL AND ONE DAY THESE WHORES ARE GOING TO BE SORRY THEY EVER DID THIS SHIT TO ME.

Here's a drawing of what happened in case what I said wasn't clear:

View attachment 55928View attachment 55929
The closest I've had to that, was walking to my car at night in a Wally World parking lot when I encountered a woman who happened to be standing along the path roughly between me and my car. As I approached my car, getting within about 100 feet of her, she suddenly duck-and-ran for her car.

I was a bit baffled. She must've thought I was a serial killer or rapist. Keep in mind, I look very harmless. At least, I did back then.

Whatever the case, it is interesting hearing your story, and trying to connect the dots to piece together why precisely it is that women seem to have so visceral a reaction to us. Perhaps certain incels give off some sort of pheromone or vibe that makes specific women respond in this way.

Hopefully it kills her next time.

Reminds me of when I ran after my bus and some stupid bitch was blocking the pavement like the solipcistic NPC she is so I stopped last second not to run into her and slammed my foot super hard. She got visibly shaken and turned around in absolute fear. I just breezed past her
fucking lmao

happens to me too. they speed up when they see me behind them or cross the street when they see me in front

The closest I've had to that, was walking to my car at night in a Wally World parking lot when I encountered a woman who happened to be standing along the path roughly between me and my car. As I approached my car, getting within about 100 feet of her, she suddenly duck-and-ran for her car.

I was a bit baffled. She must've thought I was a serial killer or rapist. Keep in mind, I look very harmless. At least, I did back then.

Whatever the case, it is interesting hearing your story, and trying to connect the dots to piece together why precisely it is that women seem to have so visceral a reaction to us. Perhaps certain incels give off some sort of pheromone or vibe that makes specific women respond in this way.
She could smell your personality bro', like an animal she sensed your misogyny & lack of a shower. That not so fresh haircut of yours raised redflags as did your eye contact of more than 0.5 seconds at 100 feet.

if you didn't do anything then don't worry about it.

autist

She would rather risk being brutally thrown through the air by a jeep hitting her with 100 MPH than consider being in the vaccinity of a non-male model for more than 10 seconds. She wold prefer all men below 8/10 (Sub8 theory) be sent to gas chambers so she does not have to look at your face in public

Bro I know your pain. Same shit happens to me occasionally.

Hmm...imagine a sport where low inhib incels get foids to walk into dangerous situations just to avoid talking to us? This could be fun and lifefuel at the same time. :feelsthink:

Hmm...imagine a sport where low inhib incels get foids to walk into dangerous situations just to avoid talking to us? This could be fun and lifefuel at the same time. :feelsthink:
LMAO, you just gave me a good idea. :feelskek: