Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT HAPPENED AGAIN, I'M FUCKING DONE.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Remember when I told you guys about how some bitch decided to go out of her way to avoid me on the sidewalk?

Well, pretty much, the same thing happened again, and it was much more overt. And seriously, I don't smell like shit or anything. I dress very much presentable and try to smell nice.

This time, it was some 3/10 dark skinned sorority bitch (couldn't tell what her race was), and I was walking behind her on the crosswalk, then she literally looks behind her and looks at for a split second and makes a fucking break for it like I'M MICHAEL FUCKING MYERS JACKED ON STEROIDS and she runs vertical/diagonally to the fucking crosswalk, not giving a shit if there was any cars coming. Not to mention there was an Escalade coming at 40 miles per fucking hour and it looked like it was going to stop short, so this FUCKING STUPID BITCH NEARLY GOT RAN OVER BY A FAT FUCKING CADILLAC ESCALADE JUST TO GET AWAY FROM ME. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THESE WHORES MAKE MY BLOOD BOIL AND ONE DAY THESE WHORES ARE GOING TO BE SORRY THEY EVER DID THIS SHIT TO ME.

Here's a drawing of what happened in case what I said wasn't clear:

Sdaadsasd
Sad2as

This, or something similar to this, happened 3 times today to me. Happens at least once every time I leave my dorm. They also take videos of me while laughing. It happens to all of us.

Did this happen at night time?

:feelskek: take a shower

I'd laugh at the visual image you presented, but similar things have happened to me :feelsbadman:

Just laugh at her almost dying thanks to you.

lol like NPCs in GTA or infamous. NPC theory confirmed.

She should've gotten ran over tbh

Its funny how women complain about their vulnerability to "dangerous" men yet their whole lives all they do is things to piss them off. They really are all weak Darwinian species waiting to be wiped out from their own actions.

It's over for sidewalkcels.

I like your drawings, their cool. Anyways, what a dumb bitch.

Its funny how women complain about their vulnerability to "dangerous" men yet their whole lives all they do is things to piss them off. They really are all weak Darwinian species waiting to be wiped out from their own actions.
Couldn't of said it any better

Hate that shit :feelsree:

This, or something similar to this, happened 3 times today to me. Happens at least once every time I leave my dorm. They also take videos of me while laughing. It happens to all of us.

Its time to LDAR

I remember kids pointing at me and asking their parents whats wrong with that mans face

Its time to LDAR

I remember kids pointing at me and asking their parents whats wrong with that mans face

Trust me man, I'd just never leave my dorm if it was possible. I already skip my classes on Thursday and Friday so I get to LDAR for 4 straight days. I don't even get up to go to the bathroom, just piss in bottles :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Bitches would literally rather be pounded by chad's cadillac than breath the same air as your

Your drawings are high effort. I know what you mean, i've had the same thing happen to me. Sometimes they don't run across the road, they just keep looking back with a panic look. I am a fast walker, so i either have to slow down or keep my speed and scare them more. I keep my speed.

that description + picture u drew = true art

Trust me man, I'd just never leave my dorm if it was possible. I already skip my classes on Thursday and Friday so I get to LDAR for 4 straight days. I don't even get up to go to the bathroom, just piss in bottles :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Who sponsors your existence?

Remember when I told you guys about how some bitch decided to go out of her way to avoid me on the sidewalk?

Well, pretty much, the same thing happened again, and it was much more overt. And seriously, I don't smell like shit or anything. I dress very much presentable and try to smell nice.

This time, it was some 3/10 dark skinned sorority bitch (couldn't tell what her race was), and I was walking behind her on the crosswalk, then she literally looks behind her and looks at for a split second and makes a fucking break for it like I'M MICHAEL FUCKING MYERS JACKED ON STEROIDS and she runs vertical/diagonally to the fucking crosswalk, not giving a shit if there was any cars coming. Not to mention there was an Escalade coming at 40 miles per fucking hour and it looked like it was going to stop short, so this FUCKING STUPID BITCH NEARLY GOT RAN OVER BY A FAT FUCKING CADILLAC ESCALADE JUST TO GET AWAY FROM ME. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THESE WHORES MAKE MY BLOOD BOIL AND ONE DAY THESE WHORES ARE GOING TO BE SORRY THEY EVER DID THIS SHIT TO ME.

Here's a drawing of what happened in case what I said wasn't clear:

View attachment 55928View attachment 55929
There is the same fucking solution for this and every incel problem and is no fap, when you do any sexual activity too often you lose your soul (the ability to be perceived as human by another humans) and this happen every fucking time, they see you as a vermin.

It's over for diagramcels

High iq drawing tbh.

you should chimp out some day

LMAO at the illustrations.

you're existence makes foids uncomfortable.

I can relate. I hear whispers from girls in soccer practice in HS. I heard them say stuff like “what a creep” or “oh thank god he’s not near us”. As I grow older and get more muscles from gymcelling I see young women holding tight on their purses in the streets.

*In the back of the ambulance in an alternative timeline*

Paramedic "So why did you run into the car?"

Foid "I was trying to get away from some creepy guy, I thought he was going to rape me & I guess I didn't see the car tee-hee"

P "In broad daylight right there on the crosswalk?"

F "Yeah, hey you're kinda cute; am I going to need a big prick inside me *pointing at syringe* what's your name?"

P :chad:.

:waitwhat:

She looked well to your personality and decided to almost die run over

Its honestly a huge tragedy that she wasnt hit and smeared all over the road

I would have started following her at that point

They rather get smashed by an suv than only being potentially raped or groped by sub 7 jfl

this has happened to me as well...
its over for streetcels
:feelsrope:

Haha! Stuff like that happens to me too -- but no one has broken out in a run! That's great.

I feel like maybe this is a power you could exploit, but I shant conjure ideas for they may be illegal.

Now I am sure you are a larper chameleon.

If she keeps doing this shit eventually she's going to get run over, and the cause of her death will be her own bigotry.

Also typical ungrateful 3/10 foid, probably has had sex with multiple Chads, while her male looksmatch is guaranteed incel.