Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It happened again: i saw Chad approaching unknown girls on the subway.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I remember one of my first threads here was when i saw an uberChad getting on the subway and this 7/10 girl was kinda magnetized by him.

Today it happened again. I got on the subway and, while minding my own business, i overhear a male voice talking to some girls. The conversation made it pretty clear the girls were foreigners while the Chad was from where i live and he was teaching them some words... i guess he met them on the subway and he approached them before i've started to overhear them.

Even before turning to get a glimpse of them, i was 100% sure he was a Chad and, of course, he was. The girls were both pretty hot, too.

I quickly got away as far as possible, but the subway was crowded so i had to stop. At the next stop i turned back to see the trio and the two girls got off the subway while Chad remained on. You could see both of the girls so excited watching him from outside, while he was calmly smiliing at them and then he got to the phone (they probably excanged numbers, dunno).

This is pure suifuel for me: when i see an estabilished couple, even if it's composed by Chad and Stacey, i do not suffer a lot, because i do not envy couples... but when i see Chad approaching unknown girls, going for the quick fuck (maybe a threesome), it's literally a nightmare.

I wish to know what amount of soy i would have to take in order to just make a funny face instead of being despreate right now, because even at 35 this shit makes me writhe.

Arranging a threesome with 2 random stacies is common for Chad on his way to the subway, Chad is literally god to foids.

At the next stop i turned back to see the trio and the two girls got off the subway while Chad remained on. You could see both of the girls so excited watching him from outside, while he was calmly smiliing at them and then he got to the phone (they probably excanged numbers, dunno).
giphy.gif

Brutal. Everything is so easy for Chad

i do not envy couples... but when i see Chad approaching unknown girls, going for the quick fuck (maybe a threesome), it's literally a nightmare.
Same with me. I don't care if a chad is in a monogamous relationship with a stacy, but if he's out fucking dozens of stacys and beckies that makes me very pissed.