Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It had to happen. I hope it stops.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
Oh well... This is the result each time I take a shower (inb4 cucks reactions "take showers" jfl):

Am I seriously starting to bald now? Please tell me it's normal to lose THIS amount of hair each time.
Tell me I'm not starting to bald. I don't want it. I really don't.

I also lose some hair during the day...

You're not necessarily going bald. Go to the doctor, tell him all this, maybe they'll run some tests and find that you have a vitamin deficiency or something that lead to this. Or you might be going bald, idk.

Get well soon fren. if you are balding, hair transplant is only 2k and is low risk

If you zoomed in on the floor, it's just dead hairs those grow back, if you can see it from a standing distance... I've got some bad news.

Those look like pubes tbh.
If you want a more definitive check without going to the doctor's, use a comb on your hair when you wake up and before you go to bed. Count the hairs on your pillow and in the shower too (make sure they're head hairs), and I think if it's more than 30 per day you are likely balding. The 30 per day thing is some old advice though; you may have to look for a more accurate number.

Do you see a lot of fallen hair when you shower? If so, It's over

Getting bald isn't primarily noticeable through literal hair loss. Your hair starts thinning instead.

No bro it is not. it happens to me too sometimes

Doesn't seem like baldness apparently... Thank you bros. Thank you.

I have no clue but I thought there was hair on my screen for a moment.

Oh well... This is the result each time I take a shower (inb4 cucks reactions "take showers" jfl):
View attachment 98071
Am I seriously starting to bald now? Please tell me it's normal to lose THIS amount of hair each time.
Tell me I'm not starting to bald. I don't want it. I really don't.

I also lose some hair during the day...
The average person lose 50-100 strands of hair per day.

Happens to me too, I'm balding as well

You’re not balding

It's not normal but doesn't necessarily mean you're balding but you probably are. Drinking, drugs and stress can also cause more hair to fall out.