Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It got so bad, even foids are appalled at their own insane standards

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomenOver30/comments/1861nyx/am_i_wrong_for_being_shocked_at_some_of_my_single/

Keep in mind these are late 30s dried-egg, used-up holes.

A common theme i notice with both is that they place high emphasis on being ‘physically’ attracted.
They will tear men apart for not dressing right, being fat, being bald, saying the wrong thing, etc etc.
I mean we are at the gym and my one friend texted me “guy on the treadmill 3 units down keeps trying to make eye contact” with a vomit emoji. I look over…yeah the guy isn’t Ryan Gosling but he’s decent and obviously working on the little chub he has.
It's over for gymmaxxers. There's no gym for your face.
Or we’re out at a bar and a guy comes over offering to buy the other one a drink and she eye rolls a no thank you making it obvious there’s no way. Then tells me “can you believe he thought I’d be interested?”
Brutal.
Once I set one girl up with a colleague of mine. He’s tall but husky. Football player like build. Has all his hair and is a nice respectful man. My friend ghosted him and then yelled at me asking how dare I set her up with someone like him. I profusely apologized to my colleague who was confused at the ghosting.
Lel, it's over even for tallfags with football player builds. Described as ''nice respectful man'' as if that matters. Clearly it doesn't.
We aren’t supposed to tear women apart on looks but why isn’t the same courtesy extended to the men?
IT will never touch this.

IT is afraid of the truth

reason no.102939493 to never leave the neetcave

I am 90% sure it's a dude with two femoid friends larping as a woman to get some answers

But blackpill is the way

I am going to look at the comment section

Post has 0 updoot and 45 comments

I bet the comment section is a shithole but we'll see

I am going to look at the comment section

Post has 0 updoot and 45 comments

I bet the comment section is a shithole but we'll see
and of course every comment is about how having preferences is fine aka chad only

Yes, though aching isn't good in current season.
Hello, Intellau, sir. Welcome to my thread.
I am 90% sure it's a dude with two femoid friends larping as a woman to get some answers

But blackpill is the way
My first thought, too. but I checked the account. It's a 2-year old account, over 5000 karma, has post history. I'm going to say it's legit.

I've seen multiple reports of female matchmakers frustrated by their choosy clients. Not that it changes anything for a few women to see the truth.

Blame men. They are the ones who put whores in power. I kinda have to applaud her for going out of her way to debate these soulless creatures in the comments.

Blame men. They are the ones who put whores in power. I kinda have to applaud her for going out of her way to debate these soulless creatures in the comments.
They just did what politicians told them

the revolution starts now...

Doesn't matter if a few (or just one) foid(s) see the "problem" within the dating scene, they all swallowed the feminist pill and have only gotten worse decade after decade. Foids are truly their own worst enemy. Best for us, men, to stay out of society completely and just hide in the shadows until the collapse... which is inevitable anyway.

God I fucking hate those bitches in the comments

God I fucking hate those bitches in the comments
Full of foids justifying how the friends acted to a degree.
They love to do this. Gossip or roll their eyes because of a non-Chad.

Yeah you know its bad when other foidd start calling out other foids for their shitty behavior

It's over for gymmaxxers. There's no gym for your face.
house gym is the only choice non-chad men have in 2k23, continuing going to the public gym in best scenario is to be ridiculed or in the worst scenario get jailed and rapped by a nigga in a federal prison

Every time i read like this treads i know 1000 % its Over

NEVER hit on a sub stacy. same standards but much more likely to be hostile if you don't meet them (and possibly dox you, accuse you) and also guaranteed to be used up bitter turbo cunt golem

NEVER hit on a sub stacy. same standards but much more likely to be hostile if you don't meet them (and possibly dox you, accuse you) and also guaranteed to be used up bitter turbo cunt golem
This is why we need android gfs

Hope they like cats. Women over 30 having standards is hilarious, they should be begging. Feminism rotted there brains.

The comments are pure kekfuel. :feelsPop:

Funny GIF

Notice how NOW all of a sudden it’s okay to have preferences in dating. :feelsclown:

Basically what women want: women should be allowed to have preferences but men should not.

Fat old used up over 30 women acting like 20 year old models. Fucking Hilarious lol!

Softlooksmaxxing beyond basic hygiene and not being fat is futile.

And the basic hygiene part is questionable.

Was not at all suprised it has zero upvotes.
Reddit is a very strict, emasculated, women worshipping. It's a haven for delusional greedy cunts

There is nothing wrong with being NEET though so I wish foids would stop calling that muh red flag.

Last edited:
Too fucking evil to breathe. Let them live & die alone. A typical mans fate