Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion IT gives up on trying to help incels, they resort to hate instead

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
The only help they gave us was free web traffic, as if we'd ever buy into their retarded ideas

@General Alek
Let's start an internet war with IT

if they really wanted to help incels, the actual IT women (not the trannies) would volunteer to date or fuck some of us

if they really wanted to help incels, the actual IT women (not the trannies) would volunteer to date or fuck some of us
True. Telling us to improve our personalities is useless advice that takes us nowhere

No thx, they're all over 300lbs. The trannies prob mog them

And we sleep well at night knowing they’ll all 41% themselves soon enough

what does that mean?
It has been shown that a lot of members of that subreddit are transgender. It’s a statistic that 41% of trans people end up killing themselves, and it’s become kind of a meme because it’s a ridiculously high number

It has been shown that a lot of members of that subreddit are transgender. It’s a statistic that 41% of trans people end up killing themselves, and it’s become kind of a meme because it’s a ridiculously high number
ohh. now i understand

I think a lot of the users on IT have issues of their own, so i don't see why they would get mad when they run out of patience because they weren't trained or have the qualifications to deal with people like us. they are essentially playing arm chair therapist and get mad when it blows up in their face:feelshaha:

If IT is reading this, be sure that you yourself are in the right mental place before attempting to help:feelsYall:

Last edited:
Just exposing themselves for being the bullies they are