Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It gets slow around here friday-sunday

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
All the fakecels are too busy to post here, out with their "friends" and whatnot. Even regular posters go away for the weekend. Saturday night is when you can see who the real trucel's are.

exactly, and some fakecels even make posts of getting ready to go out

I have nothing to do on the weekends :(

Which users do you specifically mean?

I have nothing to do on the weekends :(
Me neither bro:feelsbadman:.

Which users do you specifically mean?

Well @Zyros exposed himself, he's going to a party. A few other's arent posting like they do during the week but im not gonna drop name's, they might just be busy.

offtopic gang :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Well @Zyros exposed himself, he's going to a party. A few other's arent posting like they do during the week but im not gonna drop name's, they might just be busy.
Zyros was never an Incel to begin with

When else am I gonna catch up with all of my animes/hentais?

When else am I gonna catch up with all of my animes/hentais?
I’m caught up on my hentais the 200 anime’s on my watch list needs to be taken care of

true, but some of us do wageslave btw.

Ldaring becomes depressing.... / if im not on here im on spotify or youtube or sleep... / once i get money ill buy a copestation4 again.. cant wait to do that so i can spend 20 hours a day on destiny..

Ldaring becomes depressing.... / if im not on here im on spotify or youtube or sleep... / once i get money ill buy a copestation4 again.. cant wait to do that so i can spend 20 hours a day on destiny..
What not just play destiny on PC(if not already dead af)

I wasn’t here on Saturday because I didn’t feel like posting, so I just watch one piece all day

What not just play destiny on PC(if not already dead af)
I am a REAL NEETLDAROTTER i am broke as shit.... i could suffer despite being ugly negroid and get a dead end job somewhere but thats easier said then done with a damn near year gap on your resume... i also burn alot of bridges / i quit jobs without notice... so im probably gonna have to goto trade school unless my father can hook me up in a apprenticeship job with him (plumbing) / Ps4 is the best bang for your buck / if i get a pc i want a high end laptop which i cant afford now : maingear laptop

I am a REAL NEETLDAROTTER i am broke as shit.... i could suffer despite being ugly negroid and get a dead end job somewhere but thats easier said then done with a damn near year gap on your resume... i also burn alot of bridges / i quit jobs without notice... so im probably gonna have to goto trade school unless my father can hook me up in a apprenticeship job with him (plumbing) / Ps4 is the best bang for your buck / if i get a pc i want a high end laptop which i cant afford now : maingear laptop
I see, I have a ps4 but it’s collecting dust ever since. Hopefully you can get that hookup from your dad, I’m trying to look for a job myself since I left my old one.

im on mostly M-R due to that is when i work and have a normie schedule
F-Su im honestly asleep all day trying to pass the time daydreaming and not being awake in my hell called life

id expect that is why it is slower for a lot of us here. we are depressed and have nothing to do so rot the days away doing nothing and look for escapism

plumbing is a good trade, i dunno how it is where you are but EU in general has a skills shortage in most of the trades

I mean its kind of far fetched to say that but yeah I agree many users probably are fakecels and go out on the weekends with friends.

But sometimes the forums get boring so I mean I see why people will take a period off to play video games or watch movies/tv. At least thats what I do.

Idk if I appeared busy or not but when I drink my beers at some point I just like to enjoy my alone time and the pleasant buzz.
No fancy parties etc though I also did go out for what you probably prefer not to hear details about. Kek