Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT gets owned

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/105i1om/why_is_this_subreddit_preoccupied_with_posting/

IT cucks in shambles :feelshaha:

Not reading but good thread.

They cannot refute the blackpill, so they copy-paste 24/7 @Sneir posts. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They are secretly in love with us, that's why they dedicate their time to reading our words of wisdom and posting screenshots of them.

Can’t win arguments with retards JFL
There is no need. A serious debate would sink their claims; however, they resort to publishing the deviations of our brocels with mental problems or in the process of massive rage. The dichotomy is as follows:

1. They can't deny the blackpill; so they focus on personality. Yes, Chad's personality. They love the chad and they want the kind and affable personality of the beta, while at the same time having masochistic feelings.
2. If you are too good, you will be seen as wanting something; and that so much goodness is impossible. (https://www.reddit.com/r/niceguys/).
3. If you feel sad, in the end, the most luminous in these circles will say that you must learn to live alone, that sex and relationships are overrated, and that you should learn to live alone. While these people will be normies or foids telling a joke that even they don't believe, it's the most viable path for most incels: learn not to focus on a specific subject and develop to the extent that life allows them. Not as a redpill strategy to get more women through money or status (only functional for normies); but as a model of life and where does the whitepill start: If you have a solution, why suffer? If there is no solution, why suffer? And that is the centrality in which you have to stay.

>no upboates
>119 replies
IT troons seething hard right now.

All they do is cherrypick glowposts

Dont go harsh on them , they are brocels after all :feelskek:

Oh noooo don't expose their heckin' karma farming operation duderinoooo

TL;Dr redditors retarded. Big whoop.

It is really laughably easy to win arguments against them, no wonder they ban incels from their subreddit

Based get those it troons

Countless scientific research papers and evidence proving that lookism is real, yet they say “looks don’t matter silly incel”

Meanwhile there is zero scientific evidence to support their hypothesis that personality is the primary basis of evaluating a person’s sexual attractiveness, yet they will say “it’s all personality broOoOoO”

“Let’s just ignore science and instead pretend that a hypothesis which has no scientific evidence to support it, is the truth”

That’s the kind of low iq thinking of the average poster on inceltears, they will scream, shout and do anything that they can to deny biological and scientific reality, just so they can continue promoting their illusory and false beliefs which have no logical basis in objective reality.

Their level of stupidity is extremely rage-inducing. It’s hard not to be angry when dealing with people who are so stupid that they don’t even have the intelligence to realise their own stupidity.

Never argue with a fool, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Last edited:
Very good argument about Islam and eco-terrorists.

Itpic

I mean, nobody here is surprised by this, but I was under the impression that IT was still trying to assert themselves as being morally superior, rather than just going full mask off. I guess the population of IT has fully turned over into people who don't think they even need to pretend like they have a conscience.

We, a random bunch of men who are only consistent in not being able to get laid, have an "ideology."

Islam, a religion with an actual text advocating violence, is not an "ideology."

Also, SoyBoy88 can't provide a justification for any of his ethical assertions. He's an atheist. You don't get an "ought" from an "is." There's no objective morality if everything is just matter in motion.

I don't really support murder and terrorism. I just hate foids.

honestly hanging out on IT subs as an incel or on incel forums as an IT means you have no life and are enjoying talking shit to each other

IT threads should be banned

honestly hanging out on IT subs as an incel or on incel forums as an IT means you have no life and are enjoying talking shit to each other

It’s a smart idea to study your enemy. Normies and foids are our enemy.

I’m indifferent towards the incel violence. Guys like us got brutally teased and beat up in school. We’re the butt of jokes. So when an incel commits a violent act, I’m like “meh it is what it is”. I just see it as poor saps finally getting revenge on society.

IT being retarded? IT not knowing what things mean? IT making things up? What's new jfl

Some of them also seem to think that the blackcels here are mainly larping whitecels, haha.
The sub is full of the kind of whites that buy a blacked.com subscription and worship blacks as gods in general. The idea that black men are at an even greater chance of being incel than whites is something they can't fathom. It's a dead giveaway that the subreddit is full of self hating leftist whites.

Arguing with a cuckold is like playing chess with a pigeon. It knocks over the pieces, shits on the board, and struts around like it won.

You don't get an "ought" from an "is."
This right here is what separates the blackpillers from so many others out there. Here's the data on what works and what doesn't. It's just what is -- not anything about what anyone ought to do about it. LDAR/ER are kinda running memes throughout the discussions, but not "oughts" -- and those are not even really the focus.

I don't even know why you autists try to debate soydditors, these aren't rational people who just wants to deboonk le evil incels, they are disgusting machiavellians who will do anything to push their narrative and win an argument(and they are masters in doing so because they're even bigger losers than us and have a lot of spare time), they are known to play with semantics and obssess over technicalities, and want nothing but to mock other people who they view as inferior, stop visiting that place.

1. ⁠The job market affects your livelihood. It is literally how you stay alive / feed your family. Sex and dating is optional and NOT even close to the same level of importance. As a POC, racism in dating is the type of racism I think / worry about least on a daily basis.
2. ⁠It’s also not nearly as bad (at least for younger generations) as incels make it out to be. For Gen Z (which I am) and millennials, racism in dating is decreasing more and more, to the point that as someone who lives in a big, coastal city I’ve literally experienced it maybe twice in life ever. Ironically, the most “dating related racism” I’ve ever faced was from my own conservative family members chiding me for dating “outside the culture”. Literally be the best version of yourself possible and you’ll do just fine.
one of the comments say this

dating is kind of intertwined with income. some people can’t afford a house on their own but if they get a wife that works they can afford a house together. this isn’t an option for incels because no woman wants us. not to mention not getting sex or a gf is detrimental to mental health.

nigger

badge of honor is being banned from that place.

“We don’t argue with terrorists”
:feelskek:

They can mock us, shame us, demonize us, call us niggers, get us to kill ourselves or hate ourselves, but arguing with us where they draw the line boys. :feelshaha:

“We don’t argue with terrorists”
:feelskek:

They can mock us, shame us, demonize us, call us niggers, get us to kill ourselves or hate ourselves, but arguing with us where they draw the line boys. :feelshaha:
Notice how they almost always dodge the argument and will rather resort to strawmanning/spam ad hominems because deep down they know fighting against science itself is an uphill battle. I've literally never EVER seen a single scientific article which proves the bluepill, hell it's not even that deep really just watch at how social interactions and prejudices usually go. The loners in movies are usually depicted as ugly, short and framelet bug-eyed retards, whereas all the attractive guys who are revered by society to no end look mostly the same. Tall, chiseled jaw, strong lower third, wide wrist, mesomorphic frame, hunter eyes etc. It's very hard to find just a single model or celeb with fangirls who doesn't have all of these combined. Also the fact that it's always the man who has to try hard, earn a lot and get a ''good personality'', but rarely if ever will you see the same comments being directed towards females.

Not to mention, a bigger blackpill resides within reddit itself. Just look at how vastly different the posts are in both r/tall and r/short. The former is just a circlejerking dick measuring contest while the other is mostly bluepill cope being spammed ad nauseam.

God I fucking hate those through-and-through Redditors that call a person a “human”.

TL;Dr redditors retarded. Big whoop.
It’s scary how Redditors basically represent “normies” and the baseline though. Most people are like this in my experience, e.g. NPCs. They just go with whatever is “in” at a given moment.