Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It gets better bro! Just wait until you’re 50!

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★

I can’t imagine the level of mental fortitude it takes to last 50 years as an incel. Feel so bad for this man.

Just beta bux some used up whore bro!

A real trailblazer.
It's unfortunate he didn't mention become a raging alcoholic to get prostitutes at any point.

Why is he afraid of being arrested. He's already at rock bottom

@FrustratedWhiteMale

I can’t imagine the level of mental fortitude it takes to last 50 years as an incel. Feel so bad for this man.

@FrustratedWhiteMale

Women love geeky men when they’re in the 30s teehee!

@FrustratedWhiteMale

It's over for grandpacels.

I'm surprised he is even lucid enough to type that out tbh. if by some miracle i manage to survive for that long, by age 50 i'll be a complete low-inhib degenerate god who will be high/drunk 24/7 and i will manipulate women with drugs to get sex. he is a cuck for letting society break him like that.

man up and blow your brains out or become a hunter and do absolutely whatever it takes to get your bodily needs.

The hero we need and deserve tbh.

I'm surprised he is even lucid enough to type that out tbh. if by some miracle i manage to survive for that long, by age 50 i'll be a complete low-inhib degenerate god who will be high/drunk 24/7 and i will manipulate women with drugs to get sex. he is a cuck for letting society break him like that.

man up and blow your brains out or become a hunter and do absolutely whatever it takes to get your bodily needs.
By then looking at a woman will be illegal.

I respect people like him. They are very strong to endure it so long.
It's very sad how he still cares about with the other think about him.

Horrific.

Scary to think I'm heading the same way. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that anything is going to change that would stop me from reaching the same fate as this guy.

Fuck.

:f:
I don't understand how can someone last so long.

Just wait until you're rotting in your coffin bro,them cockroaches and worms will be craving your dick all over bro

Why didnt he just rope like 30 years ago

is this some im a 50 year old virgin but not an incel post?

Just wait until you're 70 bro.

remember guys that your libido will be torturing and controlling you till the day you die