Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT get ready to flip your shit

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

Here we have a "sex worker" who actually understands male loneliness and has empathy toward our victimhood. My bet is IT will denounce this chick as a problematic whore enabling incel entitlement.

What it means to be an incel, is that this level of empathy NEVER happens in our lives.

Umad cucktears ? Cry !

fucking whore.
She can virtue signal all day long for all I care.
She lifemogs me to jupiter.

Spent her days getting hundreds of thousands of dollars out of the pockets of miserable men,
now she's holding speeches, moneymaxxing even further.
Simply because she has a pussy. That's it.
If she really cared about those men, why did she exploit them? Off with her head, I say.
I don't need any pity from walking toilets.

could be both lifefuel and suifuel. As IT would take it that our problems can be dealt by going to therapy and sex workers

Don't ned to watch. I want to punch that stupid cunt bitch in the face.
I just have an instinct.

Let's see IT counter this. I can't wait to see the mental gymnastics they'll play for this.

I don't think they'll address this tbh, they've already made up their minds about us.

They turn on anyone who doesn't associate with there agenda.

based non-human cum dumpster toilet.

fucking whore.

Spent her days getting hundreds of thousands of dollars out of the pockets of miserable men,
If she really cared about those men, why did she exploit them? Off with her head, I say.

fucking whore.

Quite right. She'd get more respect form the incel/ lonley loser community if she kept her mouth shut tbh. At least that how it should be. I respect OP but I'm not a fan his calling her empathetic and such. Genuine empathy can sometimes mean knowing when you're not welcome to join the conversation.

Looks like they responded

Will watch later.

Looks like they responded

From the comments I've read so far, I'd say I somehow still made them flip their shit.

Yes, the sex worker can do no wrong!!!!! How dare you put "sex worker" in quotes!!!!! I will defend m'lady's honor!!!!!!!!
They still somehow manage to cloud the premise of incels attempting to use sex work as a cure for loneliness with shame.

At the end of the day, it IS shameful because it's not something a blue-pilled normie would do. As little respect as incels get for simply LIVING, we'd have even less for going to a sex worker. The entire point of IT is to shame manifestations of male loneliness. While that can sometimes manifest itself as an unpleasant thing:

A. This is locker room talk meant for hardened incels. Not for prying rainbow haired sissies that can afford $300/hr psychologists and haveno business here.
B. IT does a SHIT job at being empathetic when empathy is called for

Everything is a sick power game to these people. IT are exactly the kind of people who would run the illuminati or some shit.

Last edited: