Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It fucks me up that i'll never be able to have a virgin wife

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
How do you guys cope with that fact? Even Gigachad would have major trouble finding one in 2019. I never cared for hook-ups or FWBs. All I want is a non-whore foid that will spend the rest of my life with me. But those simply just don't exist, especially in the west.

I would never truly be able to love or respect my wife knowing that she gave her best years away to other men for absolutely nothing in return while I have to spend money and time on a degraded version of her. It would be like licking a public toilet which hundreds of other men pissed and shit in. How the fuck can normies delude themselves so much into thinking their whore wives love them?
How can you possibly let a used fleshlight be the mother of your children?

It's all so fucked bros :feelsrope:

What other option is there? That's the state of society right now.

Foid virgins don't exist after age 14.

The truth is, since nowadays you can only marry an old girl, even if she's a virgin, she'll be very likely a psychologically problematic person. Who the fuck stays a virgin till their 20s with as much options as women have?

The ideal woman to marry must be virgin AND young. But that's 100% impossible nowadays. Marriage is a big no nowadays.

just kidnap a virgin loli and keep as wife

-Hope about going ER.
-Do drugs

It is all thanks to you westerners and your lust. Had you gotten married at 15 you would have a nice virgin wife but no, me want fucky fucky now

i mean im never gonna have a wife. period.

you sound like a 6 irl tbh so l u can fuck unless super high inhib which im guessing is why ur here
low inhibmaxx and gtfo and enjoy the pussies

Worrying about getting a Virgin is like worrying about how to live on the Moon. Both are irrelevant to worry about because you will never go to the moon and you will never get a girlfriend.

i mean im never gonna have a wife. period.

you sound like a 6 irl tbh so l u can fuck unless super high inhib which im guessing is why ur here
low inhibmaxx and gtfo and enjoy the pussies

What do you mean I sound like a 6?
I have never met someone as socially retarded as me. There are legit autists who have better social skills than me. It's over for sub8 non-NT men in 2019. I can't reach normie level NT even when super drunk.

It would be like licking a public toilet which hundreds of other men pissed and shit in.
BASED. It would be like bathing in it, drinking from it too. I know how you feel man. I mean like what is the problem with having one good virgin woman if you are a virgin man? Someone to truly love for life? All people want is to have as much sex with as many people as possible. I don't understand it.

It fucks me up that i'll never be able to have a virgin wife

Translation: "I am unwilling to make certain sacrifices to have a virgin wife"

You could very well become a muslim, wealthmaxx and move to a strict islamic state, or go to some poor village in eastern europe or south east asia and basically buy a wife, and never leave the country so that you can maintain control and financial dominance over her

But you are unwilling to sacrifice the time, effort, resources, etc required to do this, so please don't say you will never have a virgin wife like its completely outside of your control, if you are willing to go to extreme lengths you can get it, what you actually mean is "I'll never have a virgin wife in a western society where I can enjoy all of these modern day conveniences"

If I ever start craving the "family life" (I likely never will though), Islamaxxing has always been my plan, I plan on making arabic my 2nd language even, in a strict islamic state, you can not only get a virgin wife, you can get a VERY YOUNG VIRGIN WIFE, a wife who wouldn't dare cuck you because she's aware of the honor killings that happen everyday around her, so you don't even have to worry much about Chaddam.

The question you need to ask yourself, is what are you willing to sacrifice to get a virgin wife, as far as I can see, the answer is nothing

You could very well become a muslim, wealthmaxx and move to a strict islamic state, or go to some poor village in eastern europe or south east asia and basically buy a wife, and never leave the country so that you can maintain control and financial dominance over her

But you are unwilling to sacrifice the time, effort, resources, etc required to do this, so please don't say you will never have a virgin wife like its completely outside of your control, if you are willing to go to extreme lengths you can get it, what you actually mean is "I'll never have a virgin wife in a western society where I can enjoy all of these modern day conveniences"

If I ever start craving the "family life" (I likely never will though), Islamaxxing has always been my plan, I plan on making arabic my 2nd language even, in a strict islamic state, you can not only get a virgin wife, you can get a VERY YOUNG VIRGIN WIFE, a wife who wouldn't dare cuck you because she's aware of the honor killings that happen everyday around her, so you don't even have to worry much about Chaddam.

The question you need to ask yourself, is what are you willing to sacrifice to get a virgin wife, as far as I can see, the answer is nothing
Kudos for being so motivated. I gotta say though, why is it incumbent on any man to have to move half way around the world when women can just not be such disgusting whores?

Call me a cuck but I wouldn't want to keep a virgin slave who's part of a culture that I have absolutely nothing in common with.
I want an actual partner that will care about me. I appreciate the sandcels who keep their foids in check but I don't want to have to do that.

What other option is there? That's the state of society right now.

Foid virgins don't exist after age 14.
Even that's a stretch, foid virgins don't exist in the west unless we're getting into toddler territory.The only legitimate way of getting a pure virgin foid is by going to the outskirts of some obscure 3rd world country far from the influences of the degenerate west
Call me a cuck but I wouldn't want to keep a virgin slave who's part of a culture that I have absolutely nothing in common with.
I want an actual partner that will care about me. I appreciate the sandcels who keep their foids in check but I don't want to have to do that.
Than the numbers are stacked against you,finding a pure virgin girl in the west has the same chances of winning a million dollar lottery

Last edited:

The irony, what do you have in common with normie culture?........... exactly nothing, but you'd gladly marry a woman, and every woman is a normie by default, even if you found a magical virgin she'd still be a normie that subscribes to normie culture, and you'd have to hide your true self from her for the rest of your life

Subscribing to a specific culture is one of the most blue pilled mindsets ever, my culture is whatever the fuck gets me what I want

I want an actual partner that will care about me.

Do you realize how blue pilled you sound right now, such a thing never existed, men "love" women for who they are (beautiful, kind, gentle, etc), women "love" men for what you can do for them (resources, security, excitement, quality offspring, etc)

A woman would never care for you even in the days of the patriarchy, they are pretty much incapable of such a thing, its in their nature to be so disconnected that they can monkey branch from man to man, if they were not hardwired for this, hypergamy would not be so rampant because they'd be ridden with guilt

I appreciate the sandcels who keep their foids in check but I don't want to have to do that.

Such irony, if you woke up tomorrow and society reverted back to a Christian patriarchy you'd have no problem with it, I doubt you would be saying - "I don't want to have to do that" then, such a society is fundamentally no different that modern islamic societies, muslims just stuck to their rules unlike western religions

Kudos for being so motivated. I gotta say though, why is it incumbent on any man to have to move half way around the world when women can just not be such disgusting whores?

That's like saying why is it incumbent on you walking to the nearby grocery when the owners know where you live, they should come to you to sell their goods lol

Its all about leverage, and men no longer have any, those with the leverage make the demands and those without concede to them, so you can either put yourself in a position where you have leverage or just take whatever you can get, and it just so happens that the only positions where men have leverage are "half way around the world", so you can either move their, or stay where you are and work with what you got

Last edited:
The irony, what do you have in common with normie culture?........... exactly nothing, but you'd gladly marry a woman, and every woman is a normie by default, even if you found a magical virgin she'd still be a normie that subscribes to normie culture, and you'd have to hide your true self from her for the rest of your life

Subscribing to a specific culture is one of the most blue pilled mindsets ever, my culture is whatever the fuck gets me what I want

Do you realize how blue pilled you sound right now, such a thing never existed, men "love" women for who they are (beautiful, kind, gentle, etc), women "love" men for what you can do for them (resources, security, excitement, quality offspring, etc)

A woman would never care for you even in the days of the patriarchy, they are pretty much incapable of such a thing, its in their nature to be so disconnected that they can monkey branch from man to man, if they were not hardwired for this, hypergamy would not be so rampant because they'd be ridden with guilt

Such irony, if you woke up tomorrow and society reverted back to a Christian patriarchy you'd have no problem with it, I doubt you would be saying - "I don't want to have to do that" then, such a society is fundamentally no different that modern islamic societies, muslims just stuck to their rules unlike western religions

That's like saying why is it incumbent on you walking to the nearby grocery when the owners know where you live, they should come to you to sell their goods lol

Its all about leverage, and men no longer have any, those with the leverage make the demands and those without concede to them, so you can either put yourself in a position where you have leverage or just take whatever you can get, and it just so happens that the only positions where men have leverage are "half way around the world", so you can either move their, or stay where you are and work with what you got

I still have more in common with normies from my own country than normies from other countries, let alone some sand countries in the Middle East.
I always feel like even more of an outsider when i'm abroad than I do back home. I was in Scotland a few weeks ago and that place felt a lot different to my home in England. I wouldn't survive in a different continent.

You're coping by saying women don't love men. The betabuxxes they eventually end up getting married to are worthless to them but betabuxxing doesn't really exist in your teens/ early twenties. You could argue that teenage foids only love teenage Chads for their genes and the excitement which they give them but imo that's still love.

You could argue that teenage foids only love teenage Chads for their genes and the excitement which they give them but imo that's still love.

That's just lust, the magical imaginary construct guys like you hold onto to give you motivation doesn't exist, you are chasing a ghost

If you demote love to just being about physical attraction then you are rewriting its definition and it no longer means what it usually does

Its a very fallacious way to use the term love to just redefine love as physical attraction, just say physical attraction and be done with it and skip all the BS, don't say you are looking for "love", say you are looking for a woman who is physically attracted to you