Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT foid teaches you how to ascend: just go to nightclubs, bro

It's interesting that she leaves out the appearances of the guys she left with. I bet she'd say something vague like "not that good looking" to describe them

From what I've heard, Nightclubs are sausage fests.

As this isn't a degenerate Incel forum, we don't do that faggotry.

Secondly, majority of foids that go there are looking for Gigachad.
They have access to Chads on tinder, why are they going to bother settling for the normie who dances like an autistic bafoon?

Thirdly, I find it funny that a sub that is anti-toxic masculinity would promote going to clubs where women get drunk.
What happened to if muh lady is drunk then she can't consent?

Also I don't go to clubs because it's degenerate, but mainly religious reasons.

Foids always with the negative iq advices

Didn't read but I assume she's talking about personality, socializing, getting a haircut, wearing fashionable clothes or some shit like that

Every crowd place is a suifuel for me.

just meet a low quality whore in a nightclub theory

I've been to night clubs, it was 90% men at every one I went to

wish I could find a gf in the forest like the old ancient times

She's a whore

Also, chad only
full

Fungus level IQ. Thinks that because it was easy for her to hook up in a nightclub that the same could apply to an incel even though the circumstances are totally different. It was probably the 00's when she hooking up, not the post-tinder sausage fests that nightclubs are now.

They have access to Chads on tinder, why are they going to bother settling for the normie who dances like an autistic bafoon?

Thirdly, I find it funny that a sub that is anti-toxic masculinity would promote going to clubs where women get drunk.

They are , except for the occasional whore. All women who go there are trash. This cunt just outed herself as being garbage. Also,

Every crowd place is a suifuel for me.

Nightclubs are the ABSOLUTE worst place for Incels to try and ascend. You're better off doing ANYTHING else. Book, gaming, anime, gardening groups, hell even a dive bar. Anything but nightclubs blaring loud trash music, unless you want a heavy dose of suifuel. We don't have what it takes to succeed in that hyper-sexual environment.

I wish St. Hamudi's channel hadn't gotten deleted. He had the perfect response to this question. Nigga filmed obvious incels just standing around in the club doing nothing or getting rejected. :feelskek:

This right here demonstrates the massive disconnect women have with understanding our plight.

Notice how men are like cattle to her.

Fungus level IQ. Thinks that because it was easy for her to hook up in a nightclub that the same could apply to an incel even though the circumstances are totally different. It was probably the 00's when she hooking up, not the post-tinder sausage fests that nightclubs are now.
My university night club actually has alot of women but also alot of incels. No Chad's in sight so both parties are wasting their time

Yeah, go to a nightclub if you want to kill yourself in the same night after all the mogging and rejection from femoids

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
did she say teens:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: fucking god damn pedos!!!!!!!

its not that hard man.

Monad IQ

We wouldn't be able to get in the nightclubs because they often have a minimum height for men and no hats policy... The bouncers would automatically turn away all manlets and baldcels.

This is the "let them eat cake" of Stacys.

What the shit. Foids behave like spoilt entitled brats in nightclubs where they look for chads for flaunting. If a non chad/chadlite approaches a girl there, he will be insulted by girl and might get kicked out too.

comparing a female clubbing experience to an ugly males.

truly stellar iq

NIghtclubs are the worst place to be as an average or below men (yep, bad even for normies), it's a trap made solely to make young men spend shitloads of money at the possibility of getting a mate, but we all know that's an illusion. In nightclubs and the like, only the rich and goodlooking ever get anything, while ordinary and below-average young men basically pay for the whole party, by the means of overpriced tickets and drinks, just to come back home emptyhanded, blueballed and depressed. Wanna see it firsthand? Go to a night club when it's closing and look at the men's faces as they're leaving, most of them are leaving alone or with their group of friends, looking miserable.

Imagine being this self centered.
0 introspection, just autopiloted thinking

I think they just say this shit to piss us off at this stage

What if I dont want that meaningless noisy shit. Whats if also I want waifu who dislikes that meaningless noisy shit

Yeah, go to a nightclub if you want to kill yourself in the same night after all the mogging and rejection from femoids

Or kill yourself right at the nightclub.

Nightclubs are for fags.

Just goes to show you foids live on a different plane. Going to a nightclub even as a below average foid WILL net her a guy if she wants to. They are totally clueless how different it is for guys, let alone incels.

Nightclubs are the ABSOLUTE worst place for Incels to try and ascend. You're better off doing ANYTHING else. Book, gaming, anime, gardening groups, hell even a dive bar. Anything but nightclubs blaring loud trash music, unless you want a heavy dose of suifuel. We don't have what it takes to succeed in that hyper-sexual environment.

I wish St. Hamudi's channel hadn't gotten deleted. He had the perfect response to this question. Nigga filmed obvious incels just standing around in the club doing nothing or getting rejected. :feelskek:

This right here demonstrates the massive disconnect women have with understanding our plight.

In my days, entry in nightclubs was free only for women. What a scam.

An evening in a nightclub is usually an unpleasant experience for the unattractive man. He has to pretend he's having a good time, figure out how to approach those women, try not to kill himself when gets rejected, and once in a blue moon he may get lucky and score, but for one success he will have dozens of failures when he wasted money feeling miserable.

In nightclubs, why do people get drunk and take drugs ? Because they need that to make the experience bearable.

"just go to a nightclub to see how physically superior men get laid easily while everyone ignores you"
what a fucking idiot

So she dates many guys in her late teens why a whore