Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT foid talked with an "incel"

Server error​

We have encountered an error. Please try again later.

He kept insisting out of nowhere for her to do naked cosplay and was genuinely surprised when the girl blocked him after a few days.
this is a larp jfl

Entire thread is full of larps. Fucking faggots.

If everyone knows an incel then they are at least a good percentage of the male population.

ITcucks clearly leave their house even less often than incels do if they think this larp is believable
Anecdotal evidence means next to nothing anyways

least obvious larp

ITcucks clearly leave their house even less often than incels do if they think this larp is believable
Anecdotal evidence means next to nothing anyways
if ITcels left their houses, they'd discover that people treat them in much the same way they treat us

This is such a dumbass LARP and only gets harder to believe once you realize how often IT makes a post like this

:soy:: My friend is tall, lean, plays sports, and is in the same work I'm in but I dated his crush while he is a heckin' misogynist who can't get any!

Are you fucking kidding me?

This is such a dumbass LARP and only gets harder to believe once you realize how often IT makes a post like this

:soy:: My friend is tall, lean, plays sports, and is in the same work I'm in but I dated his crush while he is a heckin' misogynist who can't get any!

"And then feminist girl beat the evil incel, and everyone clapped" ahh stories.

OP is a foid so she could easily get other foids. Everything else is obvious bullshit.