Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT foid becomes "bisexual" after seeing incel posts

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★

to the IT foid: "bisexual" women don't exist you cum dumpster room temp iq retarded little toilet. this toilet is probably a retarded "rebellious" teenager who fell into the zionist propaganda that foids can be anything other than straight. you're chadsexual and you can't change that. fucking foid. hope you get raped

I don't even have a basement, dumb IT cunt.

to the IT foid: "bisexual" women don't exist you cum dumpster room temp iq retarded little toilet. this toilet is probably a retarded "rebellious" teenager who fell into the zionist propaganda that foids can be anything other than straight. you're chadsexual and you can't change that. fucking foid. hope you get raped

Media proved to me why they want women to have all the power. They are easily controlled. Even "trad" women become bisexual if it's trendy

How does she know about the foids in my basement? Did someone snitch on me?

no whore your the kind of vile bitch that laughs at incel suffering on a hatereddit. die in a fire. you'd give a shit chad a chance not us. you wish a chad"cel" would chain you to a basement because your probably a disgusting cow based on the type of females that use that subreddit. a shy chad would want to vomit at the sight of your slag face.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back