Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT finds “Ultimate Incel”… confirms Blackpill instead.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
The most painful kind of stupid is the kind of stupid that can never be self-aware of its own stupidity.

JFL, they literally advocate our ideology while claiming we're incorrect.

They honestly make me laugh, I go onto IT to laugh, I really do.

Screenshot 20210906 202529 Chrome

Tags: Funny/humor

:dafuckfeels: Wait, what?

More violence committed by sex having normies/chads. Another point for @Edmund_Kemper

JFL, they literally advocate our ideology while claiming we're incorrect.

They honestly make me laugh, I go onto IT to laugh, I really do.
This

JFL

So some Emo Scene Chadlite sex haver fucked and then killed a bunch of women and this somehow proves women care about personality?:soy:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
JFL

So some Emo Scene Chadlite sex haver fucked and then killed a bunch of women and this somehow proves women care about personality?:soy:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They actually do.

You have to remember that being a dark-triad foid killer is actually a desirable personality trait.

It gives them bitche tingles… if you are at least 7/10.

Double thinking is their involuntary hobby.

Any man who killed women is now an incel? Fucking retards.

The lack of self awareness, it's fun

He's not "Chad" because didnt shave his shit beard. If he shaved they'd say "well he buried women? Well he seems hot and very pretty:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: anyone know his dick size???"

IT a bunch of morons

they don't want us for their perfect personality detector, that's why they stay with serial killer, maybe the foids don't give a shit about personality and choose the dick only cuz of look?

They actually do.

You have to remember that being a dark-triad foid killer is actually a desirable personality trait.

It gives them bitche tingles… if you are at least 7/10.
It is an advantage for Chad because foids have often a dark-triad personality, they see a soalmate in him. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

IT once again calls a random killer an incel for no reason at all

Guy likely looks better than all of the it forum and could obviously actually get Females. If I had his looks I'd know in real life what I've only seen in prn. Imagine actually having a female positive about wanting to have sx towards you.. jfl this society is a sick joke

it niggers are beyond retarded
even my balls are smarter then them

This is not even funny anymore