Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It feels really good to watch TV from before wokeness

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
And other forms of entertainment too.

Recently I've been watching some British comedies from the noughties like Mighty Boosh and Two Pints and it really feels great!

Society was so much more free back then and people could say and do so many more things without having to apologise for them or explain them in some way.

This modern culture is very unhealthy I think. From about 2016 onwards.

TV was still jewish governmental propaganda before the whole woke shit started.

I can't even turn on TV anymore without almost immediately being bombarded by LGBT believer's or sympathizer's promoting the joy of diversity and anyone opposing who proudly stated their belief's are evil , bigoted , unintelligent , intolerant , unpatriotic .

I can't even turn on TV anymore without almost immediately being bombarded by LGBT believer's or sympathizer's promoting the joy of diversity and anyone opposing who proudly stated their belief's are evil , bigoted , unintelligent , intolerant , unpatriotic .
Heavy on the un-intelligent, anyone who isn't a soy cuck is a retard apparently

Don't forget to renew you're TV watching license bro!

Don't forget to renew you're TV watching license bro!

lol I literally just treat it like a tax and pay it regardless.

They say it's optional and you only need one if you're watching live TV or something but in reality I think they try to make your life miserable if you don't have one.

lol I literally just treat it like a tax and pay it regardless.

They say it's optional and you only need one if you're watching live TV or something but in reality I think they try to make your life miserable if you don't have one.
What a scam. Pay pay pay to watch commercials!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back