Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It feels like my head is going to explode

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★★
Ive been feeling so explosive. I have so much rage inside of me and it’s only been building up for the past 4 days. Fuck these people. This week has been on of my worst weeks.

And I have no real friends to vent to and my fucking dad wouldn’t understand even if I bothered explaining. The piece of shit was a Tyrone thug in his youth and used to tell me how he had bitches that he exclusively used to fuck back in the day. He is low IQ as shit, can’t even use google fucking maps which led to him being fired from his job. What a useless sack of shit. My mom is a lightskin black stacy who says my dad changed after he stopped his thugging ways.(She became less attracted to him) I didn’t get anything from them genetically, im just a loser.

I fucking hate my situation in life and im broke as shit. And I just know the loneliness is going to get worse. My temples have been burning up out of anger and the only thing that could fix it some vagina but im not even entitled to that.

My condolences :feelscry:

One of the most depressing posts I've read lately tbh.

Similar to me: I have been overstressed with the amount of work I have, I have no real irl "friends" I could try explaining my issues to, and whenever I speak to my parents, I get hit with the usual generic bullshit from them.

I've tried talking to them about how I am worried about my job prospects upon completing college, due to the current state of the economy. Yet, they always hit me with the constant blanket re-assurance of "don't worry too much about it" and whatnot.

I suggest you scream into a pillow; I know it sounds generic but I do this sometimes & it helps a bit.

I suggest you scream into a pillow; I know it sounds generic but I do this sometimes & it helps a bit.
I lost the ability to scream, it hurts when I do try. My body literally wont let me vent. Im just here to experience rage with no end

I lost the ability to scream, it hurts when I do try. My body literally wont let me vent. Im just here to experience rage with no end
Brutal as fuck: I would say I'm fairly good at controlling myself, but sometimes, I just have to let it out. Screaming into a pillow helps a lot, and also reduced the need for me to physically release my frustrations/anger(like that time I kicked & broke my closet door :feelskek:).

Ive been feeling so explosive. I have so much rage inside of me and it’s only been building up for the past 4 days. Fuck these people. This week has been on of my worst weeks.

And I have no real friends to vent to and my fucking dad wouldn’t understand even if I bothered explaining. The piece of shit was a Tyrone thug in his youth and used to tell me how he had bitches that he exclusively used to fuck back in the day. He is low IQ as shit, can’t even use google fucking maps which led to him being fired from his job. What a useless sack of shit. My mom is a lightskin black stacy who says my dad changed after he stopped his thugging ways.(She became less attracted to him) I didn’t get anything from them genetically, im just a loser.

I fucking hate my situation in life and im broke as shit. And I just know the loneliness is going to get worse. My temples have been burning up out of anger and the only thing that could fix it some vagina but im not even entitled to that.
I’m the same way when it comes to being angry. The loneliness is really having a effect on us

Sometimes I just lay motionless from the pain and depression

Break some hard materials (via punching or stamping on them) and you'll feel better, I broke a trash door in the train station where there is CCTV before walking off.