Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It feels good waking up everyday knowing I’m the superior gender

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I love waking up everyday knowing I’m the superior gender men will always be better than women no matter what

a thread i agree with:society::society::society:

men are slaves to emotion for women I woudlnt say we are superrior, women do nothing and have more benefits

At what cost man

My mother always complains about how hard it is being a woman. It pleases me for some reason.
I hope all the foids who say that reincarnate as a 157cm gigaturbomanlet curry and then they can see how hard it is being a woman.

Being a man is tough and raw journey, if a foid switches places with me she will rope the next week i am telling you. Now foids have so much rights, privileagues and shit, but it's pure lifefuel to live as a man and suifuel for women in Muslim countries that have Sharia law and Curryland. Foids there dont have any rights and they are not the choosers, white countries are cucked as shit.

Last edited:
Women are beasts, acting on animal impulses only. It sure feels great to know men are more.

No benefits in soyciety.