Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT father educating his wife's son

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

yass kween

that's fucked up.

It wont load nigger

Father will probably let his son get his dick cutted off by age of 14

IT grooming nothing new here.

some faggot grooming a kid, putting dressings on him, probably fucking him, typical ITfaggot who likes to touch children
Probably also made CP of the kid already, we all know how fond of that shit those IT tards are

It’s perfectly fine for this faggot cunt to do that but if an incel wants a foid 5 years younger than him he’s fucked in the head and needs locked up

We have reached a point where soyciety thinks this is acceptable and no actions get taken :feelsclown:

Absolutely disgusting. That sick fuck deserves to have his foot tied up to the back of a truck and dragged along a long stretch of highway. Bonus points if it's over 90F out.

As much as we wish these faggots and child groomers would die a slow death, they will live bettter, more prosperously, and more powerfully than any of us could dream of. This kind of shit is new territory for horror films to explore. Murder is so cliche. Changing their genders against their will . . .
Conclusion: White

Last edited:
some faggot grooming a kid, putting dressings on him, probably fucking him, typical ITfaggot who likes to touch children
Now would be the time to have that FBI hotline ready

Imagine allowing this in your country and then having the audacity to pressure/sanction other countries for human rights abuse.

If Germany had won the war none of this would have happened

If I demand sex from women I am a bad guy, a mysoginist that needs to be locked up...

oh but if I demand to be a woman and mutilate my genitals then it is fine and I am a very normal person. :soy::soy:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Are you sure he is his son?

Yep. We see through you IT faggots.

Keep making threads though about how us stating that 14-19 year olds are prime is 'pedophilia'.
Imagine allowing this in your country and then having the audacity to pressure/sanction other countries for human rights abuse.
Yeah the nerve of the US government. I hope American cities get nuked.

Pushing trans under the guise of "dress-up" to a child, destroying his understanding of self while it is trying to grow in that soy infested household. Truly despicable creatures, playing with the fundamental coding of a human being because it "looks better" or "more fun than classic father-son bonding activities" or whatever excuses they throw to save face.

Fuck them, all of the enablers and pushers of this kind of degeneracy. At least we can document all of our despicable acts when humans grow out of being animals with too big of a brain to something more intelligent; so others won't do the same mistakes that we did and still do.

E0a

waa what tf is this.