Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT falsely demonizes incels as pedophiles by extreme cherrypicking and leaving out all context.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
They always have to make shit up because the truth doesn't follow their narrative

If CuckTears was right, they would not need to cherry pick
full

they will go on search by word for hours to find a degenerate post from some greycel tbh

IT rewarded the person who made this post /u/Anvime with mod status btw.

They cherrypicked my post by leaving out the spoiler.

They cherrypicked my post by leaving out the spoiler.
I saw that. I called it out on there and they immediately said "every joke has a little bit of humor."

Then I started asking them what they thought about some female jokes about short guys, ugly guys, sexual harassment only being from ugly guys, etc and they said "I see no evidence women act like this."

I saw that. I called it out on there and they immediately said "every joke has a little bit of humor."

Then I started asking them what they thought about some female jokes about short guys, ugly guys, sexual harassment only being from ugly guys, etc and they said "I see no evidence women act like this."
If every joke has a little bit of humor, then why are they saying it's not funny?

Fucking double standards

Users who are viewing this thread: @WØLF
I was searching some threads for a specific post I made a while back so I could copy and paste it

Based bump nevertheless :feelsdevil:

Last edited: