Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT fags seethe at my latest post

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/s/8JxfCa3yyN
Inb4 all these autists start spamming "why are you on reddit:soy::soy::soy::soy:"
Screenshot 20240629 112126 Reddit

Jfl, these soy boys are crying right now because I took a photo of some foid, like I just assaulted the bitch :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The replies are hilarious but this one is my absolute favorite
Screenshot 20240629 112223 Reddit

So now I deserve death because I took a photo of some dumb bitch who didn't know about it and has moved on to sucking more chad dick? Holy kekfuel and we're supposed to be the deranged ones :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

If any soys want to try to stop me, please by all means, see what happens :society::society:

Thanks for the free publicity

“Stop taking creep shots creep”-:feels:
“No”-:society:

Inb4 all these autists start spamming "why are you on reddit:soy::soy::soy::soy:"
View attachment 1189349

Jfl, these soy boys are crying right now because I took a photo of some foid, like I just assaulted the bitch :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 1189352
So now I deserve death because I took a photo of some dumb bitch who didn't know about it and has moved on to sucking more chad dick? Holy kekfuel and we're supposed to be the deranged ones :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

If any soys want to try to stop me, please by all means, see what happens :society::society:

how dare you take pictures in a public place

View attachment 1189349

View attachment 1189352

total it faggot death

just lol at that foid called "ghostthot"
the irony of it is just so funny

Remember, active IT members aren’t real people, they’re mind controlled by Jewish gay gut parasites and worms.

View attachment 1189349

View attachment 1189352

They are saying you have guns lol

@VideoGameCoper @DarkStarDown @RegularManlet thoughts?

The world doesnt revolve around you, but it revolves around a foid, that has decided to do yoga in public, so stop taking photos of her, inkwell!

If that foid uploaded the photo, they'd all be upvoting and calling it a work of art.

What's a bait of baiting for more bait?

Last edited:
The world doesnt revolve around you, but it revolves around a foid, that has decided to do yoga in public, so stop taking photos of her, inkwell!

If that foid uploaded the photo, they'd all be upvoting and calling it a work of art.
Foids already own themselves half naked for
normies to jerk off to, how is this any different?

What's a bait of baiting for more bait?
Got something to say?

This means that YOU'RE BASED

Last edited:
Keep taking creep shots, then move to pissing on foids, then the final boss GRAPE

@VideoGameCoper @DarkStarDown @RegularManlet thoughts?
These Reddit retards really act like taking a creep shot is such a serious offense. Like bitch, you dressed like that SO people would look at you. ITcucks soyrage over us and it’s hilarious. I got some publicity on IT as well the other day with my response to one of the posts from @kay'. Feels good when those retards seethe and rage over us. They have absolutely nothing better to do

These Reddit retards really act like taking a creep shot is such a serious offense. Like bitch, you dressed like that SO people would look at you. ITcucks soyrage over us and it’s hilarious. I got some publicity on IT as well the other day with my response to one of the posts from @kay'. Feels good when those retards seethe and rage over us. They have absolutely nothing better to do
Again we're the ones with no lives :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The fac they're making fun of my user tag not realizing it's ironic is the piece de resistant. Haven't had a good laugh like this in a minute :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Again we're the ones with no lives :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The fac they're making fun of my user tag not realizing it's ironic is the piece de resistant. Haven't had a good laugh like this in a minute :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yep. Once I get to my PC in a bit, I will attach the link to the it post they made about kay’ and my reaction to his post

wassup mango

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back