Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT fag says I’m a loser

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Ohokanotherthrowaway
“This fucking loser joined September 26, 2019. Since then he has spent 1429 hours on this shit stain of a website. Divided by number of days, he spends 8.55 hours A DAY on this website. If I GENEROUSLY assume that he takes at least weekends and federal holidays off, he then spends 12.87 hours A DAYposting on weekdays.

I didn't even read his little rant, but holy shit.”

IT can suck my dick

Ohokanotherthrowaway
“This fucking loser joined September 26, 2019. Since then he has spent 1429 hours on this shit stain of a website. Divided by number of days, he spends 8.55 hours A DAY on this website. If I GENEROUSLY assume that he takes at least weekends and federal holidays off, he then spends 12.87 hours A DAYposting on weekdays.

we really need a mocking incel tears reddit
IT can suck my dick

mate you gay or smth ?

They're making fun of you for posting too much.

This from sub reddit famous for a dude who posts 100x a day on holidays.

Ohokanotherthrowaway

BrazilianSmegma joined on Feb 17, 2018 and he has way more than 1429 hours. Dude needs to get his facts straight.

They're making fun of you for posting too much.

This from sub reddit famous for a dude who posts 100x a day on holidays.
And they spend all of their time on reddit just to make fun of us
BrazilianSmegma joined on Feb 17, 2018 and he has way more than 1429 hours. Dude needs to get his facts straight.
High IQ
really what’s the nane

they'd know from being losers themselves

yes i am a fucking loser how could you tell?

daily reminder to send gore to IT members

Braziliansigma is a bigger loser than anyone in the world

So an IT fag says I have a lame first grader insult even though IT fags have used the SAME EXACT insult

And they spend all of their time on reddit just to make fun of us

High IQ

:lul: :lul: :lul: These faggots need to be exposed

do not give a shit about IT

Quite frankly people are too stupid to understand this feature just means you have a tab open. Since it's been added to people who browse here to make fun of us have been nonstop abusing the feature to make fun of users.

:feelshaha: Sigma definitely has more hours, dude should stop pointing his finger at us, 4 more point back. Also sigma people make fun of you and your subleddit, you’re the fucking loser to everyone else on the Internet

Punch that nigga in his fucking face bro @Edmund_Kemper

mogs me cause high attention span
cannot think properly for more than 1 hour hence the low online time

:feelshaha: Sigma definitely has more hours, dude should stop pointing his finger at us, 4 more point back. Also sigma people make fun of you and your subleddit, you’re the fucking loser to everyone else on the Internet
Braziliansigma prolly never goes outside

Why the obsession with inceltears @Edmund_Kemper :feelshehe:

im even worse tbh. i spend like 15 hours a day jfl

IT cucks. When will they learn?

pot calling the kettle black

jfl to cucktears

It's a saying people use.

Screen Shot 2020 03 12 at 91412 PM

He’s saying IT are losers and thus are hypocrites for calling us losers
That's right. They say one of the symptoms of autism is not getting those kind of things. I need them to be explained to me too sometimes.

fuck those retards tbh
they're a bunch of subhumans coping
just like us
C 658VsXoAo3ovC

That's right. They say one of the symptoms of autism is not getting those kind of things. I need them to be explained to me too sometimes.
I have autism and sometimes I struggle understanding things. A few people here kinda teased me for it
fuck those retards tbh
they're a bunch of subhumans coping
just like us
View attachment 216406
IT call us losers then when we call them losers they say we’re just using a “first grader” insult

I have autism and sometimes I struggle understanding things. A few people here kinda teased me for it
Me too. They shouldn't be making fun of that because if it wasn't for autists and their ability to over analyze things and hyper focus on them, there wouldn't be a black pill.

Me too. They shouldn't be making fun of that because if it wasn't for autists and their ability to over analyze things and hyper focus on them, there wouldn't be a black pill.
You also have autism?