Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT-fag calls Edmund Kemper a FEMALE serial killer

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Screen Shot 2020 03 14 at 52406 PM

maybe he meant a serial killer who kills females?

They're clueless sensitive "take everything too seriously" retards tbh
they freak out all the time over my avi. and it's funny because i could've named myself Josef Mengele or something

They're idiots. Makes me lol when they freak out over people who aren't going to cause any harm tbh. I'm likely, objectively the worst person to ever grace this site. And yet they're constantly crying over people who are simply misunderstood and docile.
i've seen other guys whose avi is andrei chikatilo or ted bundy or mengele

I didn't know he was a nurse for Planned Parenthood.

who? the IT guy? how did you know? or are you making a joke?
Was just a lame joke poking fun at the term female serial killer. Only way a toilet racks up bodies is via abortion murders.

Edmund Kemper=American Hero

1494100908962.png

I can debate that fact too!!

He meant a serial killer who kills females dumb fuck learn how to read and stop making threads about inceltears

IT can succumb to aids like the gay ass homos that they are

He meant a serial killer who kills females dumb fuck learn how to read and stop making threads about inceltears
so? learn to make it less ambiguous and stop sending me PMs you faggot

Edmund was based fuck ngl

Ed sounds like such a nice man , oh come on in ed want some tea, moments later the neighbours hear the most horrible scream, out of the house comes ed who calls out to the neighbours how's it going, miss penny bottom has just met an unfortunate end and I was the deliverer of said end so enjoy the rest of your evening and keep the doors locked I like a challenge.

They're clueless sensitive "take everything too seriously" retards tbh
"virgin but not incel here :soy: - this guy has a rope as his avi? what a degenerate incel advocating suicide... and they call themselves a "support group"

"virgin but not incel here :soy: - this guy has a rope as his avi? what a degenerate incel advocating suicide... and they call themselves a "support group"
and they think they're detering our suicides jfl

Legit had this before. They read into my AVI too much and find meaning that was never there. The AVI is symbol of how I felt about fate at the moment I made the account. Not all this conspiracy theory bullshit they come out with. They think they're right about everything but rarely are
IT are just bluepilled NPCs