Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It enrages me to think most single mothers are able to raise a fairly normal kid

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Sometimes even a successful kid, while she has no education, no resources, sometimes not even help from her family and the soyciety gives her money just for reproducing, not to mention how easily she can get a bluepilled cuck betabuxxer.

Like think about it, the male role is so useless that women are able to be sluts, get pregnant while being totally ignorant and still raise their kids mostly in a normal way. It enrages me more to see single mothers with no resources at all raise successful kids, like they are born intelligent and get high paying jobs and it's natural that the kid will love the mother, so what does she get? A kid who supports her and all just for being a whore :feelskek:

Fuck that dynamic honestly, I know a lot of dumb whores that got pregnant by 17 and now their kids somehow are fine and all, some of the single moms even graduated from university.

Men literally paying taxes to raise bastards around the world :lasereyes:

Sometimes even a successful kid, while she has no education, no resources, sometimes not even help from her family and the soyciety gives her money just for reproducing, not to mention how easily she can get a bluepilled cuck betabuxxer.

Like think about it, the male role is so useless that women are able to be sluts, get pregnant while being totally ignorant and still raise their kids mostly in a normal way. It enrages me more to see single mothers with no resources at all raise successful kids, like they are born intelligent and get high paying jobs and it's natural that the kid will love the mother, so what does she get? A kid who supports her and all just for being a whore :feelskek:

Fuck that dynamic honestly, I know a lot of dumb whores that got pregnant by 17 and now their kids somehow are fine and all, some of the single moms even graduated from university.

Genocidemaxxxxing is the only solution :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

they arent fairly normal. no father figure fucks kids up. you just see images

Prisons are filled with fatherless kids:reeeeee:

Lol just look at statistics of fatherless kids , they are beyond fucked up bothe men as well as foids who were raised without a father:smonk:

Foids throats are in need to be slashed

No. Kids from single mothers are still disadvantaged

They can’t though that’s not real

Most single mothers have children with men out of their leagues so the son is often good looking.

My half-cousin's father used to call his mother drunk and crying.