Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It enrages me that skinny girls are all given model status

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Seriously any skinny girl is automatically considered a 9/10 minimum. They have an attribute that should be normal to have yet they get applauded for it. They are considered the most beautiful by default no matter theyr other features. Its like any guy who dates a skinny girl will be seen as her dating down just cause she decided to put down the fork. It sucks cause i know ill never get a skinny girl(or any girl) cause society somehow made them models and at best i should be able to get landwhales if im lucky even though im fit myself. Why are guys expected to be fit/skinny with no real SMV jump, but a girl being skinny puts them into unreachable tier?

Even here niggas will call any foid who’s not a landwhale good looking

Add blonde hair and its automatically stacy.

Add blonde hair and its automatically stacy.
Fr. People here can’t rate for shit. It’s not just society that overrates skinny/blonde foids

Last edited:
Blackpillers are often the biggest simps and foid worshippers

Cuz they almost all are. Us men don’t have high standards. Just don’t be deformed or fat and you’re a minimum 5/10

Blackpillers are often the biggest simps and foid worshippers
High IQ. This is one of the bitter truths that many here refuse to accept. So many incels/blackpillers are foid worshippers and simps behind closed doors, I even know a few of them on this very forum
Cuz they almost all are. Us men don’t have high standards. Just don’t be deformed or fat and you’re a minimum 5/10
Normtard logic, the looks/PSL scale doesn’t work like that and if it did it would be meaningless

Last edited:
I don't get the obsession with blonde hair. Always been my least-favorite hair color.
When i see blond hair i think of vapidness for some reason. But a skinny girl with black or brown hair immediately makes my heart race

When i see blond hair i think of vapidness for some reason. But a skinny girl with black or brown hair immediately makes my heart race
Yeah, also guilty-as-charged unfortunately.

I just want a qt petite brown-eyed, brown-haired gf, but the world is cucked.

Death can't take me soon enough. :fuk:

Yeah, also guilty-as-charged unfortunately.

I just want a qt petite brown-eyed, brown-haired gf, but the world is cucked.

Death can't take me soon enough. :fuk:
Haha especially with glasses. I think this preference came from my high school days from this really cute girl in my philosophy class who i kept looking at from across the room. She looked so soft and gentle. Fuck i wish i can have a gf that looked even remotely like that

Haha especially with glasses. I think this preference came from my high school days from this really cute girl in my philosophy class who i kept looking at from across the room. She looked so soft and gentle. Fuck i wish i can have a gf that looked even remotely like that
Yeah... I was describing my oneitis unfortunately.

She's been fucking at least two ugly guys since I asked her out. I mog them facially, but they're tall and I'm short.

I don't even know where she finds these guys; I've known her for so long. :cryfeels:

Even if she gave me a chance it wouldn't be worth it anymore knowing she's fucked at least four or five guys just since I've been stalking her social medias.

I can't fuckin' take it, man. I need out of this miserable existence. :fuk:

The standards are very low for female modeling
Exactly they will severely overestimate.

With today's globalized availability of simps, pretty much any above-average woman is automatically a minor celebrity.

Men are conditioned by society to worship women, and inflate their egos to the stratosphere