Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT encounters femcels

Women are pure
Women dindu nuffin!

women are wonderful effect in action. They can never do any wrong and if they do then it's blamed on a man anyway.

Woman murders man = "he pushed her to the edge"

Woman cheats on man = "he probably wasn't meeting her needs"

Woman calls for genocide of all men = "it was probably a traumatic experience that made her say that" or in this case "it's men making entire fake forums, personas, stories and posts to frame women!"

They literally believe that men made an entire fake community to make women look bad but won't believe that incels have gone through traumatic, demoralizing or hurtful experiences at the hands of women which weren't 100% self inflicted.

Expected nothing less from gynocentric clown world. :society:

Last edited:
Most Femcels on that site are fake or normies, based on our standards for an incel. I talked with a couple of them on Discord and only 2 were actually khhv (assuming they were honest with me and not larpers). :fuk:

The problem is that there doesn't seem to be any gatekeeping in Femcel spaces. :feelsokman:

Most Femcels on that site are fake or normies, based on our standards for an incel. I talked with a couple of them on Discord and only 2 were actually khhv (assuming they were honest with me). :fuk:

The problem is that there doesn't seem to be any gatekeeping in Femcel spaces. :feelsokman:
No shit, fem"cels" are not incel they just can't get chad :feelstastyman:

Women innately know that they can’t survive without men. All women have wished to be male atleast once in their lives. They know that they’re inferior.

YOU HAVE PLEADED GUILTY TO BE SEXUAL PREDATOR AND KIDDIE FIDDLER (IN VIDEO GAME)
Please get mental treatment for your own good. This place seems to only make things worse for you Sneir. :worryfeels:

Can somebody nuke that site without delay and kill all the people on it thank you :) :feelsaww:

Women innately know that they can’t survive without men. All women have wished to be male atleast once in their lives. They know that they’re inferior.

Imagine being a highly talented artist, you are very intelligent, creative, and also worked very hard to improve your skills (Artist A). Then there's a shit artist that lacks the skills, isn't as intelligent, and never worked a day in their life (Artist B).

Artist A sometimes gets praised but gets called insults 99% of the time, Artist B gets praised for merely existing and any of their shitty art is mandated by the government to make up at least half of all top galleries (they don't even care about the no-name galleries).

Which artist would you rather be? Do you think Artist B feels envy for Artist A?

I know it should be obvious :blackpill: 101 but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. :feelsokman:

I've read their forum for quite some time but never had the confidence to reach out to one, my hypothesis is that they are just overdosing on misandry and blaming men for all the misfortunes in their life because... Logic. :society::society::society:

I honestly hope that "the Pinkpill" becomes more popular as they're clearly just self-sabotaging insecure toilets, which is literally my fetish. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

According to IT they're all incels larping

Imagine being a highly talented artist, you are very intelligent, creative, and also worked very hard to improve your skills (Artist A). Then there's a shit artist that lacks the skills, isn't as intelligent, and never worked a day in their life (Artist B).

Artist A sometimes gets praised but gets called insults 99% of the time, Artist B gets praised for merely existing and any of their shitty art is mandated by the government to make up at least half of all top galleries (they don't even care about the no-name galleries).

Which artist would you rather be? Do you think Artist B feels envy for Artist A?
You know that this wasn’t the case for the vast majority of human history. I’m not saying that being male is an easy experience; what I’m trying to say is that men are objectively preferable to women when it comes to survival and maintenance.

I've read their forum for quite some time but never had the confidence to reach out to one, my hypothesis is that they are just overdosing on misandry and blaming men for all the misfortunes in their life because... Logic. :society::society::society:
Some of them reached out to me after one of my posts (mostly site lurkers). They are surprisingly nice and easy to talk with and it's interesting to learn about their version of "blackpill". It's always funny how surprised they act. When they find out that I'm not a rapist or murderer.

They should start gatekeeping more seriously in my opinion. They will always be volcels to us. However, if they want to be taken seriously by places like IT and normie's in general. They should go down our route and only allow khhv .:feelsokman:

Last edited:
FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECES OF GROSS UGLY ROTTEN SUBHUMAN SHIT AL THOSE FUCKING WHORES SHOULD BE TREATED WITH AK74 BULLETS INJECTED DIRECT INTO OCCIPUT (IN VIDEO GAME)
Why AK-74 and not AK-47:feelswhere:

I'm not sure these are actual women. Women don't talk like this in my experience.
What a sexist retard. Not all women talk like your mom and grandma.

I go outside to find random kids and give them expensive ice cream for free (in kirby)
Excited Ice Cream GIF
They shoud work for theese ice creams! You're a commie :feelsree:

FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECES OF GROSS UGLY ROTTEN SUBHUMAN SHIT AL THOSE FUCKING WHORES SHOULD BE TREATED WITH AK74 BULLETS INJECTED DIRECT INTO OCCIPUT (IN VIDEO GAME)
based pfp

40% of income tax is not collected from women, that is a lie - also wtf is pink tax?