Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IT doxxes incel for making a joke

• Thread starter Deleted member 24876
  • Start date
Deleted member 24876

Deleted member 24876

Banned
-

This guy made a rape joke, IT fags managed to find and doxx him. Its over for jokecels :feelsbadman:

I live in such a different country and culture their doxxing attempts will fail flat. Social media is a curse though. I saw through that bullshit more than a decade ago. How your profile and posts could be used against you in future. There is a reason there are very few and only old pics of me ol.

He was a fakecel for having social media or people who know him

He was a fakecel for having social media or people who know him
guy was also a retard for leaving her identifying info in the screenshot for IT to contact her jfl

This is honestly why I make sure I am careful about what I say here. IT is a terrorist group who doxxes virgins and ruins people’s lives. I always make sure to add a disclaimer whenever I make based posts so that it will be obvious that I am joking.
guy was also a retard for leaving her identifying info in the screenshot for IT to contact her jfl
Although I feel pretty bad for him he shouldn’t have posted the picture of the foid. It was a dead give away

Although I feel pretty bad for him he shouldn’t have posted the picture of the foid. It was a dead give away
he might have been able to get away with a picture of her but he literally left her ig username in the image

he might have been able to get away with a picture of her but he literally left her ig username in the image
I remember that he did cover up the face. He really shouldn’t have done that. If I were him I would move far away since pretty much everyone their hates him

"m'lady is safe now. Can I have sex now?"
A8c

What did he expect when he posted photos of himself and his oneitis as well as identifying information about her? I bet the IT user just went to her social media page and found his picture in her friend list. Doxxing is even easier with the internet and people have to be on guard; I talked about this in one of my digital privacy threads. Anyways, it sucks that his oneitis will think he wants to rape her now jfl :lul:

Thank god only social media they can doxx me on is this forum.
I use my facebook account for cartoon shitposting only

Incels might make rape jokes, but IT are literal rapists and pedophiles.

I live in such a different country and culture their doxxing attempts will fail flat. Social media is a curse though. I saw through that bullshit more than a decade ago. How your profile and posts could be used against you in future. There is a reason there are very few and only old pics of me ol.
Never even made a snap insta or Facebook/Twitter after I saw celebrities have old tweets from like a decade ago to ruin joe lives JFL.
What did he expect when he posted photos of himself and his oneitis as well as identifying information about her? I bet the IT user just went to her social media page and found his picture in her friend list. Doxxing is even easier with the internet and people have to be on guard; I talked about this in one of my digital privacy threads. Anyways, it sucks that his oneitis will think he wants to rape her now jfl :lul:
Be literally had her @ insta on the thread JFL at low iq

Never even made a snap insta or Facebook/Twitter after I saw celebrities have old tweets from like a decade ago to ruin joe lives JFL.

Be literally had her @ insta on the thread JFL at low iq

he is only 15 btw great job traumatizing a teenager....
like if he was about to do that shit he would post it on a fckin forum in which he has posted his face too
-50iq

This guy made a rape joke, IT fags managed to find and doxx him. Its over for jokecels :feelsbadman:

He got beaten up by 3 guys too. He posted a pic in a thread to prove it btw.

Someone donate a gun to him

Don't pick on kids.

Jfl at this retard. Don't give the IT fags an easy win like that.

I remember when I posted photos of some 16 yr old foid and IT said “you doxxed a child!!1” but they doxx a 15 year old. Hypocrisy. And I only posted photos from her reddit, not her name or address unlike IT did to this guy. But my thread about that foid is deleted and I requested it deleted

I dont give a fuck about a sexhaving normie getting doxxed, esp if he is a looksmax user
btw if he uses looksmax he probably deserved it
eat sheit

Last edited:
You can get in trouble just for having the wrong opinion in today’s decadent society.

You can get in trouble just for having the wrong opinion in today’s decadent society.

Has always been the case tbh, it's just the infraction that is most likely to result in getting in trouble has not been exactly the same throughout history.