Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT don't even examine their own arguments.

how the fuck would they understand gender fluidity and shit?
How the fuck would anyone ? It's made-up shit akin to a mental disorder. You don't need to understand mentally sick people, you need to treat them.
Reminds me of a family foid friend, she's a psychiatrist and her thesis was about acceptance of people with schizophrenia, focused on feel-good stuff. I still fail to understand what that had to do with medicine as it was just a compilation of SJW nonesense.
Accepting schizophrenic people is understanding they have a sickness and helping them to get treatment for it. That's real empathy. Trying to understand them and relate to them on a rational level is idiotic.
The same goes for "gender fluidity".

Remember that time an IT poster got arrested for raping a 7 year old? I wonder why they would want to teach kids about LGBT propaganda...

He better request PC
Remember that time an IT poster got arrested for raping a 7 year old? I wonder why they would want to teach kids about LGBT propaganda...
Yep
How the fuck would anyone ? It's made-up shit akin to a mental disorder. You don't need to understand mentally sick people, you need to treat them.
Reminds me of a family foid friend, she's a psychiatrist and her thesis was about acceptance of people with schizophrenia, focused on feel-good stuff. I still fail to understand what that had to do with medicine as it was just a compilation of SJW nonesense.
Accepting schizophrenic people is understanding they have a sickness and helping them to get treatment for it. That's real empathy. Trying to understand them and relate to them on a rational level is idiotic.
The same goes for "gender fluidity".
Also trans women aren’t even women. It’s crazy we allow them into the women’s bathroom. If we recommended allowing them in the women’s room a decade ago, society Back then would’ve thought we’re crazy

He thankfully didn't manage to do that. Some FBI nigress got him to admit he wanted to fuck 7 year olds by pretending she was one herself and the faggot fell for it lel :feelskek:

He thankfully didn't manage to do that. Some FBI nigress got him to admit he wanted to fuck 7 year olds by pretending she was one herself and the faggot fell for it lel :feelskek:
is there a news article?

Normies don't have to.They just repeat what's said around them.

IT needs to be punished for their deep ignorance.