Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT dogpilling themselves

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
53 updoots.

Screen Shot 2019 11 07 at 122502 AM

You can't escape the dogpill boyo.
@tehgymcel420

These people are mentally deranged. They'd rather rape a defenceless animal than make love to someone who craves affection to the point where the loneliness has made them bitter. They admit this disgusting shit and yet they think they're the good guys

The dogpill knotted in me and won’t leave.

These people are mentally deranged. They'd rather rape a defenceless animal than make love to someone who craves affection to the point where the loneliness has made them bitter. They admit this disgusting shit and yet they think they're the good guys

Those morons now started to dogpill themselves, JFL.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Chad > Other girls > animals > objects >>>> sub8 males. That's how women choose

They'd rather rape a defenceless animal
This is IT we are talking about boyo the cesspool of trannies, faggots, cucks, beckys, cool wine aunts and wall ridden roasties, it's them who want to get raped by an animal not vice versa.

Not even cucks can refute the dogpill, dogpill is the strongest of the blackpills.

IT cucks and foids think they can disprove the blackpill by fucking ugly dogs with good personalities.

Exactly this.

Blackpill is inevitable

It's just both hilarious and sad that the dogpill is even a real thing. Something tells me that cucks would lick dog cum out of their lady friend's pussy :feelspuke:

It's just both hilarious and sad that the dogpill is even a real thing. Something tells me that cucks would lick dog cum out of their lady friend's pussy :feelspuke:

Dogpill is like cosmic wave radiation, you can't escape it.

and give the dog a treat after that

This. So much for muh consent muh empaty.

according to vice we are not real men until we fuck a donkey so i will try to fuck 20,000 horse to become the ultimate chad.and after i have completed such a epic quest i will wear a bright red suit and cape with ultimate horse fucker written on the front.long live the donkey fuckers.

jokes aside this shit is how the west ends up getting super viruses and diseases that we have trouble curing because all the donkey fuckers come over here to get welfare and take our jobs and when you look at the act itself it is a form of rape as no animal speaks english so how can it give consent and when foids say oh dog is humpimg my leg it must want to fuck me, i don,t think these worthless cunts understand that dogs do this do this for many reasons sometimes they are expressing joy other times its over excited so these foids and donkey fuckers really need to take a good look at themselves and ask the question what are the devestating results to society and the world from there depravety.

Well, it's settled then, today's women would rather fuck dogs than the bottom X% (where X is ever-shifting) of men.