Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It doesn't matter

FastBlast

FastBlast

every cope comes to an end
★★★★★
Some of you guys cope by saying that inceldom is becoming very common and the majority (~60%) of guys are single these days. Ok, and? Let's go all out and say 80% of men today are khhv, for the sake of argument. That doesn't change the fact that you had to spend your teens and 20's locked away rotting in your room alone. Even if we have an "incel uprising" 10 years from now in 2034 and we all get our cuddly state mandated gfs. Buddy, the damage has already been done. You spent your prime years coping in solitude. Nothing will change that fact other than if you somehow figure out a way to build a time machine and jump back in time to relive your earlier years.

Last edited:
Its over and the suffering ensues, Those memories of past suffering we long back to will never come back, Our genetical material was aleredy determined in our dads nuts before he could even splooge into ma so the hellspawn that is me could be spawned.

Its over and we can never go back, We are aging, This is reality.

True, especially the damage has already been done part

True, especially the damage has already been done part
Life is like a ToysRus fabric, Some toys are lucky, Some toys dont even sell well.

Its over and the suffering ensues, Those memories of past suffering we long back to will never come back, Our genetical material was aleredy determined in our dads nuts before he could even splooge into ma so the hellspawn that is me could be spawned.

Its over and we can never go back, We are aging, This is reality.
75BA0EDA 4BF3 4388 BB05 369695A23BCC

Some of you guys cope by saying that inceldom is becoming very common and the majority (~60%) of guys are single these days. Ok, and? Let's go all out and say 80% of men today are khhv, for the sake of argument. That doesn't change the fact that you had to spend your teens and 20's locked away rotting in your room alone. Even if we have an "incel uprising" 10 years from now in 2034 and we all get our cuddly state mandated gfs. Buddy, the damage has already been done. You spent your prime years coping in solitude. Nothing will change that fact other than if you somehow figure out a way to build a time machine and jump back in time to relive your earlier years.
Brutal. The real blackpill is the fact that the damage has already been done

No escape for us :feelsrope:

meh if a beta uprising makes foids suffer then it'll still be enjoyable

but it's unlikely bc normies are simps

So youd prefer to maintain a shitty life instead of your life turning around for the better ?

Yes, a lot of damage has been done… still, I would be happy to cuddle my state mandated gf I think. Better than to be alone forever.

10 years from now in 2034 and we all get our cuddly state mandated gfs.
:owo:

Yes, a lot of damage has been done… still, I would be happy to cuddle my state mandated gf I think. Better than to be alone forever.
EVEN BETTER she would be really unhappy and quietly seething the whole time

we should have the thing like in 1984 with transparent room walls so that everyone can look in + point and laugh at her

jfl

Yeah after awhile you socially calcify. I am no longer capable of developing those skills or emotions concomitant with relationships, even with a ideally "good woman."

So youd prefer to maintain a shitty life instead of your life turning around for the better ?
Not what I said at all. My point is that it doesn't matter how widespread inceldom is and how many of us are out there. It doesn't change the fact that you spent your prime years alone and unfulfilled. That is all. I know it is brutal but it is what it is.

I never said that you should give up on life and LDAR. I am all for gymmaxxing and moneymaxxing to have a better life as an inkwel. It is what I am currently working actually. Not much success yet but an inkie can only hope :feelsbadman:

Brutal. The real blackpill is the fact that the damage has already been done

No escape for us :feelsrope:
Absolutely true. Our psyches are permanently damaged form rotting in loneliness during our formative years. Lets be real. Lots of us didn't even have guy friends in high school, let alone gfs. Bad enough to be a KHHV who still has friends, but so much worse to be a KHHV with no friends at all. Rehab Room actually made a video on the damage being a KHHV your whole time in the formative teen years does, not sure if you have seen it. It is called "Lost time is never found again" if you are interested. I watched it a few months ago, and it was one of the most relatable videos I ever saw. Rehab Room said that he was at a shoe store and saw the cashier who was a Chadlite. He said this guy had genuine happiness and enthusiasm for life and it wasn't faked, something we will never have anymore. He said even if he and this guy switched bodies, he would never be truly happy even with a gf because his mind is damaged from years of subhuman treatment. This is the funny part though. That Chadlite would slowly become depressed like us if he lived our lived, but we could never become like him in terms of our mental state.

You have never seen some one who was in prison for 20 years. They don't want to get a better life after that. The damage is done and they're used to the shit life fully now. They can't become normal then.

You have never seen some one who was in prison for 20 years. They don't want to get a better life after that. The damage is done and they're used to the shit life fully now. They can't become normal then.
I get your point, but since we only have this one life (very likely) we should still try to make the best out of the opportunities we get, especially as sub5 where you wont get many opportunites in life

This is how the blackpill can become too