Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It doesn't matter if I ever stop being an incel, the damage is done

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I forgot, I really forgot all the tragedy of my youth.

Depressed since the age of ~13, getting older I forgot all the suffering, my brain blocked it all.

But a lot of damage has been done. Going to school and daydreaming of coming home right as I get there, spending all my time when not at school in front of a computer. No social interaction of any kind. Spending my summers as an adolescent literally not leaving the house for 3 months. Not talking to my parents for months because of various arguments, many no doubt stemming from my pathetic lifestyle.

This horrible lifestyle has gone on for so many years it has become my normal, even though it's so abnormal from everyone else's. Of course I became an alcoholic when I went to study abroad, a kid who has been depressed for years, how could he not get blackout drunk every day when he could get away with it?

By now my brain and mind are too far from normal. My way of thinking is ... warped, unusual. I can't feel proper emotions any more, I can't feel joy or even proper sorrow any more.

That's why I can't ever ascend. Or won't for that matter.

For us there is no Ascend.. there is only Descend.

For us there is no Ascend.. there is only Descend.
Our only ascension is death

That's the thing about the blackpill. Once you go black, you never go back.

For us the rope is the only way out.

Ive lost many years and experiences I will never have, but I could still be redeemed

"the damage is done" is definitely a way to fully convey how lost we are as incels

i beat off everyday just trying to imagine how good it must feel to go in raw inside a nice sweet 15yo girl. and no matter how hard i think or what i do to my penis nothing will ever change because my virgin brain wont ever grasp the true concept of tight, wet, warm slippery teenage pussy. i should have been having my time as a youth with girls. we all should have had a period in our lives where we got to shine.

but life is unfair andcruel and stupid bitches flipped society upside dowm when it was working perfectlyfor thousands of years of human civilization! i just seethe when i think abouthow much feminists fucked usover. every man could be enjoying his virgin wife right now but instead she is out there taking it up the ass at 12yo and participating in blowjob partiesbecause she is exploring herself and her body, her rules for the 20th guy who doesnt even give a fuck about her. then when she is used up and has a kidthen society deems it okay to throw this fucking whore at our feet and ask us to forgive her and shelter her

lets say i met some foid turns out she has had the usual 10 plus different sex partners i dont think my mind at this point can get passed that. i could only see myself using her for sex and not taking her serious.

High IQ. There is no escape from this. Is there, every day, everywhere. Is us, we ARE this.

there is only Descend.

Sometimes I see everyone as my enemy

Yeah, pretty much the same thing.
I dream of ascending, not so much the sex but to be able to wake up in the morning and having some warm foid's body laying by your side.
At the same time I know that even IF this ever happens, I have come to know the foids nature and will never be able to give her love and affection, nor trust her for that matter.
We have been scarred for life and there is nothing that can reset our minds.

Just stick your dick in a vagina theory. It will make the world a better place and make everyone love you. Cope. As other posters said, there is no ascension. It's a myth (srs)

there is nothing wrong with you

Same, I will never be able to have a normal relationship.

It's hard seeing your life flying and ppl around doing things, meanwhile you are the same as 10 years ago. It is sad man. I hate my life too.

It's true the damage has been done, there's no recovering from years in the inceldom