Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It doesn’t make sense for women to be so shallow. Don’t women know they are supposed to be the attractive gender?

M

Motionlessman

Greycel
The average woman is attractive. The average man isn’t attractive. Why? Because men were the ones chasing after women. If it were the other way around, where women chase after men, most men would look like the human versions of male peacocks. Now that the dating dynamics are changing where women are in control, the sexual marketplace is fucked because it’s full of delusional women with standards so high that only 5% of men can meet them.

Last edited:
The average woman is attractive. The average man isn’t attractive.
I don't think this is true rlly esp w/o makeup for foids. Obv u won't see men as attractive unless ur a fag

I don't think this is true rlly esp w/o makeup for foids. Obv u won't see men as attractive unless ur a fag
It's brainwashing. Men inflate women's ego because the avrage man is desprate --> women and men think the avrage foid is pretty

Women look down on men and only desire the top 20 procent --> men and women see avrage men as less desirable/pretty

Makeup makes women look above average. Without it, they would look average.

I don't need to be gay to know that the average man isn't attractive. We all know what an attractive man looks like. The average man doesn't look like that. Whereas for women, as long as they are skinny and look feminine, they can look attractive. Which most women can easily do.

Last edited:
tesla with retardation iq

Makeup makes women look above average. Without it, they would look average.

I don't need to be gay to know that the average man isn't attractive. We all know what an attractive man looks like. The average man doesn't look like that. Whereas for women, as long as they are skinny and look feminine, they can look attractive. Which most women can easily do.
True.