Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It doesn't get better

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So many jobs I've had id hear about "one guy who killed himself", and I would get curious and look into a bit

It was the same thing every time

Always was quiet, kept to himself, "polite", little to no friends, usually average at best looking, minimal to no social media presence

There's no happy ending. They were always all the same , sounds like alot of users on most online forums in general

It doesn't get better, you just work these shit jobs for ten years then kill yourself realizing that it truly did not get better and in fact each year just got worse the more lonely you got

Last edited:
sounds like me tbh

You just described me at work and my future.
What jobs do you work and how come the topix goes to workers who suid themselves?

Attachments

• 7t4QP4i.jpg
    7t4QP4i.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 3
You just described me at work and my future.
What jobs do you work and how come the topix goes to workers who suid themselves?
Mostly shitty ones, I've been in alot of warehouses and a steel mill once

This is me tbh. Planning to rope after my 30th birthday if I don't find someone which it looks like I won't. I have been officially 'adult' (working a 'real' job, finished my diploma) for about 4 years now and like you said every year I just get more and more depressed, more and more lonely, more and more isolated. I have gotten to a point now where I have 0 motivation to do anything. I can't even get out of bed most days now.

Last edited:
This is me tbh. Planning to rope after my 30th birthday if I don't find someone which it looks like I won't. I have been officially 'adult' (working a 'real' job, finished my diploma) for about 4 years now and like you said every year I just get more and more depressed, more and more lonely, more and more isolated. I have gotten to a point now where I have 0 motivation to do anything. I can't even get out of bed most days now.
See you in Christmas and New Year's

As a fellow 29 year old boomer I'm also considering offing myself before I turn 30, but its frustrating when you don't have the courage to rope.

As a fellow 29 year old boomer I'm also considering offing myself before I turn 30, but its frustrating when you don't have the courage to rope.
Imagine roping to escape life then going to hell for all eternity :feelskek: the Bible is cruel

Imagine roping to escape life then going to hell for all eternity :feelskek: the Bible is cruel
I doubt there is a hell. I got alcohol poisoning one time and woke up in the hospital. The transition was instantaneous, one moment I was chugging vodka and the next I am in a hospital bed with a doctor shoving some clipboard in my hands to sign. I imagine dying is similar. Just nothing happens. Your consciousness is terminated.

I doubt there is a hell. I got alcohol poisoning one time and woke up in the hospital. The transition was instantaneous, one moment I was chugging vodka and the next I am in a hospital bed with a doctor shoving some clipboard in my hands to sign. I imagine dying is similar. Just nothing happens. Your consciousness is terminated.
who called the ambulance?

I doubt I’ll ever rope but things do look bleak tbh

who called the ambulance?
A new friend (I thought it was a friend) who I wanted to impress at the time. I wasn't trying to kill myself then, it was an accident. It was a long time ago when I was a teenager. It messed me up good because I felt weird for a week after they pumped my stomach or w/e they did... I use that experience as a benchmark for what it would feel like to die.

A new friend (I thought it was a friend) who I wanted to impress at the time. I wasn't trying to kill myself then, it was an accident. It was a long time ago when I was a teenager. It messed me up good because I felt weird for a week after they pumped my stomach or w/e they did... I use that experience as a benchmark for what it would feel like to die.
First time I ever got drunk I stole my dad's vodka bottle and had 3/4 of it alone, but I only just puked everything up all night, never been to a hospital somehow

Just saying, it's still possible hell is real and you're going there if you rope lol

Life is so sadistic and cruel Chad and Stacy probably go to heaven while depressed incels just go to hell

First time I ever got drunk I stole my dad's vodka bottle and had 3/4 of it alone, but I only just puked everything up all night, never been to a hospital somehow

Just saying, it's still possible hell is real and you're going there if you rope lol

Life is so sadistic and cruel Chad and Stacy probably go to heaven while depressed incels just go to hell
If hell exists then Yahweh must be real and he is a real prick for choosing me to be born defective and spend my whole life suffering.

This is why you never work.
Working needs to benefit you, not just others

This post kinda resonates with me, i'm still in my early 20s and things are getting progressively worse. This is one of the things i fear the most, and i'm trying to escape that horrible fate, but my shitty genetics act like a gravitational pull, making me fall back into the shittiness that my life is.

not everyone can become an entrepreneur or get a high tier job
Not talking about stuff like that.
Working needs to benefit you. You should be able to get the same life with the same amount of work as your neighbor.
If you don't, then there is no reason to work as obviously you aren't wanted