Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It doesn’t get better after high school

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Why do normies always say”it gets better after high school”. Most of them had better times in high schools than we will ever have.
In high school, you have allowed time off. Most of the time they feed you. And you get to sit down. Don’t have to pay bills.
Where is this “if you are an outcast in high school it will get better as you get older” come from?

Most people peak during HS which is why when you see people in their 40's, 50's, etc. act like their former-teenage selves, drinking themselves away at the bar, it's because they failed at life. The people who actually act like "adults" are those that actually grew up and ascended above an HS-level life, but the majority, including us, are pretty much stuck in HS. It's not really anyone's fault... it's just that most people don't know how to handle life head on, they don't have anyone telling them what to do. I blame the school system in which there is no class to really teach you how to overcome that sort of anxiety. A lot of kids are even kicked out as soon as HS ends, so... there's that as well. Shitty parents, shitty system and lots of drugs / alcohol to go around to mediate the stress.

Normies who claim life is better after HS are either themselves ascended beyond the cosmo's or they're drinking in the middle of a drunken-stuper, crying their eyes out wondering where the last two decades or so since HS went, why their life "gone wrong". It's projection bro, that's all it is. Normies love to project. Them and their gay Oprah fag shit... it is what it is. Humanity overall is a pathetic shit test.

Most people peak during HS which is why when you see people in their 40's, 50's, etc. act like their former-teenage selves, drinking themselves away at the bar, it's because they failed at life. The people who actually act like "adults" are those that actually grew up and ascended above an HS-level life, but the majority, including us, are pretty much stuck in HS. It's not really anyone's fault... it's just that most people don't know how to handle life head on, they don't have anyone telling them what to do. I blame the school system in which there is no class to really teach you how to overcome that sort of anxiety. A lot of kids are even kicked out as soon as HS ends, so... there's that as well. Shitty parents, shitty system and lots of drugs / alcohol to go around to mediate the stress.

Normies who claim life is better after HS are either themselves ascended beyond the cosmo's or they're drinking in the middle of a drunken-stuper, crying their eyes out wondering where the last two decades or so since HS went, why their life "gone wrong". It's projection bro, that's all it is. Normies love to project. Them and their gay Oprah fag shit... it is what it is. Humanity overall is a pathetic shit test.
In the End it doesnt even Matter.

Where is this “if you are an outcast in high school it will get better as you get older” come from?
It's cope

"Chad is failing all his classes, unlike me who's studying hard! Heh, I cant wait to see his face after I drive my lambo with his former gf in my arms!"

I work 11 hour days 11 days in row. And still can’t afford anything. It’s fucking nuts.

Most people peak during HS which is why when you see people in their 40's, 50's, etc. act like their former-teenage selves, drinking themselves away at the bar, it's because they failed at life. The people who actually act like "adults" are those that actually grew up and ascended above an HS-level life, but the majority, including us, are pretty much stuck in HS. It's not really anyone's fault... it's just that most people don't know how to handle life head on, they don't have anyone telling them what to do. I blame the school system in which there is no class to really teach you how to overcome that sort of anxiety. It's projection bro, that's all it is. Normies love to project. Them and their gay Oprah fag shit... it is what it is. Humanity overall is a pathetic shit test.
It is not my fault that I want those happy days to come back...but they never will. It's just a future of wageslaving for me, until I retire or rope.

Life is just one big humiliation ritual

Why do normies always say”it gets better after high school”. Most of them had better times in high schools than we will ever have.
In high school, you have allowed time off. Most of the time they feed you. And you get to sit down. Don’t have to pay bills.
It gets better in some ways but overall things get worse. It gets better in the sense that after high school you aren't really forced into uncomfortable social situations as much. Like in high school I ate lunch alone, and it was humiliating and I was seen as pathetic for it. But no one cares if you eat lunch alone as an adult, in fact it's the norm.

But overall things get much worse, because after high school it becomes increasingly harder to meet girls. After high school, options for meeting girls are: 1) Have a job where you are likely to be in contact with girls (like some restaurant job), 2) Have a large friend group you can meet girls through, 3) Be good looking and meet girls online. If you are not able to do either of these three you are fucked as far as dating goes. In the past church used to be an option, but church doesn't really work any more.

Bullying stops after high school, but life gets far worse. Youll wish you were back in HS getting bullied.

Your reputation in school is an indication of what your adult life will look like