Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It does not matter if they exterminate all of us

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Women will only want the top of the top, if all sub5 men are exterminated it will seem like a paradise for them...for a while.

After that they will want the extermination of sub6, again a paradise in earth will be made for them,

after that sub7 and then sub8, all of them will rot and die alone being despised by society that will still be based on the desire of women,

they can not do anything against this, it's their animal instinct, to look for the best genes to fuck them, women are not anything but animals who can not control their instincts for the better of the community, they'll let their instincts take over and take humanity to a precipice, I just wished I would be alive by the time to see the end, but as a sub4 I will be gone a long time ago.

(((they)))
2537A2DE 2C07 49BB 885B F10EFBAEB922

exterminate us, i dare you.

exactly. if in an alternate world the current sub 5s are the top 20% of males and the bottom 80% are deformed tier then foids would view us as chads. its all relative.

over for that shekelsteinlet in the thumbnail

exactly. if in an alternate world the current sub 5s are the top 20% of males and the bottom 80% are deformed tier then foids would view us as chads. its all relative.

over for that shekelsteinlet in the thumbnail

just alternateworldmaxx bro

so basically JBW. for whitecels asia is like an alternate world where they are chads.

oh come on, not that crap. as if we can all move to asia. whites are attractive as long as they can get them citizenship in the west. moving there makes you an incel again.