Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It deeply sickens me to read youtube comments about good looking actresses

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
These kinds of comments truly fucking sicken me.

on this video of margot robbie

Comments such as this:

This woman is perfection

I love her shirt it's soooooo cute

I can't breathe she's so fucking beautiful oh my god

She's really charismatic!!

I can go to sleep now with Margot Robbie talking. Everything I ever wanted

Oh, she's so cute! Very beautiful and soft colors in this video

OMG I LOVE HER

Oh she is so talented I'm in love

Oh. My. God.

I gues asmr isn't realy her thing but she so beautiful and funny It made me love her even more

I love margot

She's literally perfect

You are cute❤ I love you❤

U are so BE-A-TIFUL.

Margot Robbie is perhaps the most beautiful woman in movies today

not trying to be a creep but shes hot

You know whats the disgusting part? Every one of these comments is horny, desperate, men. This is just one example of how catastrophically pathetic and desperate and degenerate men are, fucking BEGGING women for an iota of attention, "Hi hunny you so betiful send bob n vagene bithc"

Its sickening that a womans looks make all men turn into fucking dogs begging for just a scrap of attention to feel validated by her. As if she's fucking worth anything. Why does she get to have that power. Why do OTHER PEOPLE get to have this power of looks, this captivating, magical presence, while I rot as a disgusting ogre face.

This sickens me to the core, and I wish I didnt have to witness it. I wish mainstream society didnt CONSTANTLY remind me of what im missing out on by being ugly, and how much more beautiful and carefree and pleasurable life is for the hot people.

Fuck everyone. Every day im reminded of how my life will never be this good, it drives me further and further towards absolute apathy and ultimate desire for suicide.

Read the comments on this serial killer

Just go ER (try to survive) and get hybristophiliac pussy. Helps if you're good looking but even the ugly ones get more female attention than us in jail tbh.

Don't watch retarded videos with foids

if you take a closer look most of these comments come from ethnic men.
show how desperate unfortunate looking men are nowadays tbh.

Every one of those comments is from women. That’s what pusses me off. Women practically worship any 6+ girl but won’t even breathe in the direction of a sub 8 man.

Read the comments on this serial killer

Those comments are insane because the foids are actually trying to justify their attraction for him. “He was so handsome but so different as well, he wasn’t like other serial killers”.

But all they're doing is wanting what you want, right?

Those comments are insane because the foids are actually trying to justify their attraction for him. “He was so handsome but so different as well, he wasn’t like other serial killers”.
He was worse than the others serial killers lol. Guy was really a sick fucking faggot, glad that that nigger killed him.

• "Some believe they can change a man as cruel and powerful as a serial killer."
  • "Others 'see' the little boy that the killer once was and seek to nurture him."
  • "A few hoped to share in the media spotlight or get a book or movie deal."
  • "Then there's the notion of the 'perfect boyfriend'. She knows where he is at all times and she knows he's thinking about her. While she can claim that someone loves her, she does not have to endure the day-to-day issues involved in most relationships. There’s no laundry to do, no cooking for him, and no accountability to him. She can keep the fantasy charged up for a long time."
Psychologist Leon F. Seltzer has offered explanations for the phenomenon of male serial killers attracting female sex partners based on evolutionary psychology. Serial killers, in his view, are cases of alpha males that tend to attract women. This is because such males were good at protecting women and their offspring in our evolutionary history. Women nowadays may consciously realize that it is unwise to date a serial killer, but they are nevertheless attracted to them, as he notes "as a therapist I've encountered many women who bemoaned their vulnerability toward dominant men who, consciously, they recognized were all wrong for them".

:lul: He was also totally gay but they don't care. Same for Bundy, Ramirez, etc, they just throw their pussies at them.

Oldcel killers too:

https://allthatsinteresting.com/serhiy-tkach

Russian serial killer Serhiy Tkach raped and murdered at least 37 women and girls in Ukraine from 1980 to 2005. And then one girl married him.

serhiy-tkach-and-elena.jpg

Last edited:
Dark triad theory. There's no better way of asserting dominance than murder/brute force. Foids cannot help their biology of being attracted to dominant characteristics. Even if they're psycho.

Same man cucks ruin comment sections

Lol @ the white cucks who worship her and dont know she is black owned

This woman is perfection

I love her shirt it's soooooo cute

I can't breathe she's so fucking beautiful oh my god

She's really charismatic!!

I can go to sleep now with Margot Robbie talking. Everything I ever wanted

Oh, she's so cute! Very beautiful and soft colors in this video

OMG I LOVE HER

Oh she is so talented I'm in love

Oh. My. God.

I gues asmr isn't realy her thing but she so beautiful and funny It made me love her even more

I love margot

She's literally perfect

You are cute❤ I love you❤

U are so BE-A-TIFUL.

Margot Robbie is perhaps the most beautiful woman in movies today

not trying to be a creep but shes hot
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

yea its rly sickening that man cuck themself to oblivion not knowing that the woman dosnt give a flying fuck about you but her presence / online presence ala likes and positive reinforcements ( compliments )

if man would stop putting those shits on a fucking pedestal woman wouldnt be entitled and man actually where the prize