Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT cucks gaslight incel

Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Gentleman, Scholar, and Evil-Doer

The comments are :bluepill:.
This reddit is enraging. These troons and cucks will do anything accept admit reality. Some of them seem to be changing their mind though.

JFL at incels who browse reddit and get mad at bluepilled comments.

20220617 131737

Is that a foid? If yes i want her to rape my micropenis with her juicy pussy:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

If that’s a faggot or a tranny though if they will try to rape me i will stab their throat and bite their eyes out like a rabid dog AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA :society::society::society::society::society::society: (In a video game)
They envision incels as weak when in reality incels are as dangerous as any man. They imagine you shaking and being afraid if they will confront you. If I see an IT cuck in the street I will annihilate it.

I agree, they better not face my incel rage they will regret it:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
>tfw ywn go full ape mode on an IT cuck in Minecraft RTX with DLSS2.0 on because you can't afford a NVIDIA GPU :fuk::fuk::fuk: