Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT cucks find Wal-Mart shooter attractive

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★

Is this lifefuel for those who are just as ugly as him?

He's not good looking but he isn't ugly either. He's average looking. But average men may as well be ugly since they are ugly in the eyes of women.

He’s not ugly, nor is he incel.
He’s a 6/10 probably.

Over for him

:feelskek:
Most of ITcucks are men who know nothing about facial aesthetics.I think they are simply virtue signalling here.

Of course they do.

Akin to KKK members talking about how much they love ethnics in front of the media.

He's like 4/10, 5/10 max.

Every single media outlet is saying he’s a white suprematist targeting Mexicans.
They’ll just lump him in with us, no doubt. Even though at least half our community is non-white.

:feelskek:
Most of ITcucks are men who know nothing about facial aesthetics.I think they are simply virtue signalling here.
That and the foids are full of shit.

Last edited:
He's not good looking but he isn't ugly either. He's average looking. But average men may as well be ugly since they are ugly in the eyes of women.
Pretty much.

they're self unaware and cant rate for shit, the same people that'd rate 4/10 girls 7s and 8s on rateme

The shitty thing about men having short hair cuts is that mere centimeters can make or break the haircut. Women's long hair means you can't really go wrong with it.

Ethnics told me he is Chad

the haircut?

who are they fucking kidding?

I'm not sure why he looks better in that pic. Maybe he gained some weight to hide his inferior bone structure, but the other pic is proof that he's an ugly 3
Screenshot 1

He definitely could get a gf with that face lol

He’s like a 5/10. Average guy. No real strong features or bad ones. The haircut really is shit tho...

considering how ugly they are this guy probably does mog them
He’s like a 5/10. Average guy. No real strong features or bad ones. The haircut really is shit tho...
what’s ur username on reddit?

considering how ugly they are this guy probably does mog them

That's probably what's at play over at cucktears and why they fail at making proper ratings.

Makes sense tbh, you can rate the shooter a 4-5/10 maxx while rightfully assuming that 90% of cucktears are sub4 subhumans.

In that pic he mogs me for real, in the other I saw he's around my same level.

just get a haircut bro

He's a 4.5.

Don't want to feed into the IT cuck cliché of haircut but yeah he could look even better with a decent hairstyle.

In that pic he mogs me for real, in the other I saw he's around my same level.
There are always slight variations in looks depending on the pictures. He looks like a 3/10 in some pics (like the one he used as his profile pic on social media, the poor deluded fool) and a 5/10 in others, but in most pics and probably in real life, he's a 4/10.

There are always slight variations in looks depending on the pictures. He looks like a 3/10 in some pics (like the one he used as his profile pic on social media, the poor deluded fool) and a 5/10 in others, but in most pics and probably in real life, he's a 4/10.
Yeah if he's actually 3-4/10 he's around my same aesthetic level indeed.

If he had anything else up with his face he would be a 2/10.. he already has that Sid the Sloth from Ice Age look going on. Oh he almost has the same eye area as me too. I can see the muscle drooping just on the left of his face. I know because when I smile I tend to put a lot of emphasis on the left side of my face.. it is a form of over compensation for muscle that doesn't exist.

Last edited:
That's probably what's at play over at cucktears and why they fail at making proper ratings.

Makes sense tbh, you can rate the shooter a 4-5/10 maxx while rightfully assuming that 90% of cucktears are sub4 subhumans.
if he’s 4 or 5 where do male models rate 100?

women love mass shooters for obvious reasons (fame, dark triad personality etc) no matter their appearance. there are elliot rodger fangirls who love him and he was an autistic 5'6 chink.

Where is your evidence that they find him attractive?
If he was so good looking, why didn't he have a girlfriend?

if he’s 4 or 5 where do male models rate 100?

I would say male models fall in the 9-10/10. Male model tier men are far too few in between and you can go days without seeing a bonafide 10/10. Some of you people dont know how to rate for shit and would claim a 7/10 to be gigachad.

If you rate the guy a 3/10 are you saying cucktears are legitimate 2/10 deformed people?

It's over for many sub 5

Mogs me. Looks like he was Elijah Wood maxxing

horse shit virtue signalling

In that picture he mogs me. The face he was doing in the other one made him look worse.

I thought those cucks said looks don't matter