Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cucks defending polyamory. You can’t make this shit up

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-

The comments:
214588BB 9243 4DA7 9660 10AC65B390D1

1F44CC5D B28D 4F5A BBC9 C000D1C39F67

D2E95C64 0DA8 4601 9C0B 41886CB42A07

7278B404 DDDC 49BE 8393 C94ADD35BE9B

Finally showing their true faces I see... soylent grinning faces

I don't care about these cucks. I want a pussy for myself

it always comes down to defending being a cuckold if you're a normie / liberal / bluepillk

"There happy so it's good"
"It feels good so it must be good"
I fucking hate this line of thinking, it has always made me furious.

"There happy so it's good"
"It feels good so it must be good"
I fucking hate this line of thinking, it has always made me furious.
It's a marxist way of thinking. Logic and sound reason is thrown out of the window in their ideology.

They just don't get it. It's not "How dare they be happy?" but "How can you be happy about sloppy seconds?".

They just don't get it. It's not "How dare they be happy?" but "How can you be happy about sloppy seconds?".

average woman is just low IQ as shit

but their confidence and the halo effect throws us way off making us think they're semi-intelligent

These motherfuckers are subhuman asf, no wonder why they advocate personality or confidence.

"They look happy"

I've been told I look happy.

It is THEY who only care about physical appearance!

In the picture they try to look 'happy' and 'stable', but in reality neither man wants this, and that relationship will be over before I finish The current grade!

always amazes me these ppl have such a low IQ they can actually tell themselves this is good and enjoyable.

They're taking back the word cuck

just fucking lol at those numales

I bet they wouldn't tell a man with 3 wives, "How dare they be happy?"

These people are retarded if they think these perverts are GENUINELY happy. It is IMPOSSIBLE to be GENUINELY FULFILLED in an adulterous "relationship". Fucking retards

Friendly reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with being a serial killer if you only target cucks.

It's a marxist way of thinking. Logic and sound reason is thrown out of the window in their ideology.

If you should them a picture of a neckbeard smiling while hugging his body pillow they wouldn't say the same. They'd say he was a pathetic creep and make fun of him on /r/neckbeardthings.

Is that The Amazing Atheist on the left? kek

CqKSM6iVMAAdBr0.jpg
Screen Shot 2018 04 15 at 125321 PM

Friendly reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with being a serial killer if you only target cucks.
Only Chads can be serial killers, everyone knows that Incels are mass shooters.

Better yet theres nothing wrong with committing genocide if you only target cups/sluts.

That's who I thought he looked like too. TJ is one of my favorite youtubers I've been watching since 2008.
Same, but I stopped after he began making shitty movie reaction videos.

Same, but I stopped after he began making shitty movie reaction videos.
Those are boring, I stopped listening to him that much recently too, it was about a couple months before he quit drunken peasants.

Those are boring, I stopped listening to him that much recently too, it was about a couple months before he quit drunken peasants.
Do you remember Tim the Bartender?
Screen Shot 2018 03 31 at 53604 PM

I wouldn't know. I haven't watched in years.
The last time I heard of him was when they were making fun of him on dp too.

if incels are at rock bottom, cucks are at the earths core

We don't call them cucktears for nothing.

I hate the normie mentality that people should be allowed to do whatever they want as long as it makes them happy, because it leads to monstrosities like this and transgenderism.

I hate the normie mentality that people should be allowed to do whatever they want as long as it makes them happy, because it leads to monstrosities like this and transgenderism.
It doesn't genuinely make them happy, I can guarantee you that.

Polyamory = elective cuckoldry.

Cucktears clapping for degeneracy

Attachments

• IMG_20180415_184410.jpg
    IMG_20180415_184410.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 69